PDA

View Full Version : What is Bo Bounds new obsession with Gabe Myles about?

CadaverDawg
10-06-2014, 08:27 AM
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's talking about us, and Myles. And I agree that Myles can be a nice playmaker for us.....but I just find it kind of funny that out of all of our stand out guys, he talks more about Gabe Myles than pretty much anybody, including Josh Robinson.

Ha, it's as if he checked the board and saw that we all liked Myles, so he is trying to appeal to our fans by talking about a player we all like.

Just thought it was funny, no complaints.

RougeDawg
10-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Maybe because ge was spewing the "no weapons" bulllshit before miles burst onto the scene. This doesn't refute his point while still talking up one if our players. No Weapons Bounds is still a tool.

TrapGame
10-06-2014, 08:50 AM
Bo got caught with his dick in the pie and now he's making up for it. The message board gurus proved they know a lot more than Bo "Y'all Lifestyle" Bounds. He's trying almost too hard now. We've gone from can't beat LSU b/c we don't have the offensive weapons to this team can beat anybody on a neutral field. Gee, thanks Bo.

DudyDawg
10-06-2014, 08:53 AM
Maybe he actually watched us play

Aces High
10-06-2014, 09:12 AM
I guess heineken is the lifestyle. That what his drink of choice friday afternoon at the veranda

WinningIsRelentless
10-06-2014, 09:14 AM
Because the kid has speed not quickness but pure speed

stalkingpoon
10-06-2014, 09:18 AM
The kid looked pretty damn impressive on Saturday. So good that I didn't even notice Jameon was out until I looked at my phone during halftime.