PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions

Snowman79
10-05-2014, 10:05 PM
Are we really as good as people think we are?

Have we beaten two overrated teams?

I still feel like this is a dream. Nobody on here would have imagined we would be ranked #3, but here we are. I'll hang up and listen.

ShotgunDawg
10-05-2014, 10:11 PM
Are we really as good as people think we are? YES, we pass the eye test and are very very good. We win the way championship teams win.

Have we beaten two overrated teams? YES, but we did exactly what we should have done with two overrated teams. Thing is, we are running out of teams. So maybe A&M and LSU are overrated. If everyone in the country is down, or overrated, then maybe that means we are the best team. Bama appears to be a little down this year, and we know what Ole Miss is. So, if we beat Auburn, will they be down and overrated as well? People need to realize that someone has to be ranked in the top 10 regardless if they are overrated or not. There can't be only two teams in the country that are worthy of top 10 consideration. See what I'm saying?

I still feel like this is a dream. Nobody on here would have imagined we would be ranked #3, but here we are. I'll hang up and listen.

NM

FlabLoser
10-05-2014, 10:16 PM
We're as good as people say. A lot of Rebels are even saying we deserve the attention.

LSU and aTm aren't as good as we thought. But we did to them what elite SEC teams usually do to mediocre SEC teams. We dominated LSU in Baton Rouge about as bad as Auburn did at Auburn. We look the part.

shoeless joe
10-05-2014, 10:30 PM
We've dominated everyone we've played. Who else in the country can say that?

Are we #1 or even #3??? Who knows, but I watch a good amount of college footbal and I have only seen maybe 1 or 2 games in the entire country where the team playing looked as good as we've looked in EVERY game we've played.

We have future pros all over our D and playmakers galore on O. NOBODY in the country has the offensive depth we have...NOBODY.