ShotgunDawg
10-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Here are his tweets today:

Had to go back into the shop, installing nitrogen into my motor!!! #$YR

JAMEON LEWIS @jL4_Sh0 ? 3h 3 hours ago
I am getting back right....
Reply0 replies Retweet6 retweets6 Favorite27 favorites27
More

I am also curious how Jamerson Love is. He came off like he pulled something on that last TD by A&M. However, I wasn't sure if he was hurt or his ego.

hells bells
10-05-2014, 09:36 PM
Will say, before the game on TV a coach was giving him a big hug and he was very emotional. Sister says he tweets a lot and has not. I do not tweet. I hope he good to go.

War Machine Dawg
10-05-2014, 10:35 PM
Leg injury. No idea of severity, but I'd expect him to miss at least one more week, just kinda reading between the lines of what Dan said about him in the post-game yesterday. The good news is that Myles & Graham were outstanding as his replacements yesterday. We should be good to go.

HoopsDawg
10-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Leg injury. No idea of severity, but I'd expect him to miss at least one more week, just kinda reading between the lines of what Dan said about him in the post-game yesterday. The good news is that Myles & Graham were outstanding as his replacements yesterday. We should be good to go.

I think " outstanding " is a little generous.

thf24
10-05-2014, 10:51 PM
I think " outstanding " is a little generous.

What could they have done better (besides the muffed punt by Graham, which isn't Tubby's job anymore anyway)? Two young guys stepping in for a senior playmaker and contributing enough so that we didn't miss him is outstanding in my book.

DudyDawg
10-05-2014, 11:33 PM
He was supposed to play and woke up without being able to put much weight on it. He had been practicing. Seemed like a freak thing. Hopefully he will be back this week

Dawg61
10-06-2014, 01:53 AM
Graham has impressed me. He hasn't broken any big plays just yet but there's something very smooth about how he plays and moves that looks very mature for a true freshman. He's a gifted player and physical freak. I think he'll be a star before he leaves.

sbcmortgageman
10-06-2014, 04:44 AM
What could they have done better (besides the muffed punt by Graham, which isn't Tubby's job anymore anyway)? Two young guys stepping in for a senior playmaker and contributing enough so that we didn't miss him is outstanding in my book.

Graham dropped a sure fire 1st down pass that led to a missed field goal. Other than that he did good. Myles has stepped up his game. He's electric.

Reason2succeed
10-06-2014, 06:43 AM
I like how Myles gets north and south and doesn't dance around too much.

starkvegasdawg
10-06-2014, 07:10 AM
Lewis officially listed as questionable on the site I found listing injuries. Of course, that same site also has Day listed as questionable.