PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who hates Auburn more than UMiss?

Lloyd Christmas
10-05-2014, 06:39 PM
I really hate these bastards. I hope we hang 70 on em.

hailmari
10-05-2014, 06:40 PM
They're a strong #2 for me.

archdog
10-05-2014, 06:44 PM
I hate them more than Ole Miss. They are definately our biggest out of state rival. Like LSU for UM.

Political Hack
10-05-2014, 06:45 PM
yes. probably just you and arch.

Jack Lambert
10-05-2014, 06:47 PM
I hate them but not as much as Ole Miss but thats not saying that I really hate them.

sleepy dawg
10-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Auburn is definitely a bigger rival for us. I don't even care about the Ole Miss game. We beat Ole Miss pretty much every year. The Ole Miss is like Southern Miss to us. Auburn is our real rival.

Smitty
10-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Ole Miss
Auburn
Everyone else I hate.

messageboardsuperhero
10-05-2014, 06:58 PM
My "rival rankings" or "most hated rankings" differ for each sport.

Football:
UM
Auburn

Baseball: (this sport's ranking is almost interchangeable)
UM
LSU

Basketball:
UM
UK

UM is obviously #1 for each (although baseball with LSU is very close), but Auburn is right behind them for football.

DudyDawg
10-05-2014, 07:01 PM
I hate OM, then tamu (I'm from Texas), then auburn behind them. They were fine when I went to the game last year so they earned some points. Still don't like them though

NorCalDawg
10-05-2014, 07:14 PM
I want two teams to lose every game in every sport they ever play - Ole Miss and Auburn. I only hate Auburn from a sports standpoint, but I can't stand anything about Ole Miss. My loathe for Ole Miss runs deep and wide while my loathe for Auburn only runs deep; so no, I don't hate them more than Ole Miss.

Reason2succeed
10-05-2014, 07:14 PM
OM
LSUx & Auburn & Bammer

Coach34
10-05-2014, 07:57 PM
My hates:

1. Ole Missus
2. Spiders
3. Soccer
4. People with crooked teeth
5. Auburn

Alldawg
10-06-2014, 08:02 AM
I don't get the whole spider thing. Snakes are the absolute worst. I would die of a heart attach in a snake pit before the poison would kill me. Spiders are just easier to squash so I don't get that fear.

SapperDawg
10-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Count me in the hate group. First thing this morning I receive the following text from an AU peer:

"You guys have a little success, and now you are going to beat everyone by 4 tds? WTF? Y'all becoming ole piss?"

I live in AL, and can say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that is the worst fan base in the SEC.

Coach34
10-06-2014, 08:22 AM
Count me in the hate group. First thing this morning I receive the following text from an AU peer:

"You guys have a little success, and now you are going to beat everyone by 4 tds? WTF? Y'all becoming ole piss?"

I live in AL, and can say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that is the worst fan base in the SEC.

My response would be:

i dont know about 4 TD's- but ya'lls ass will become believers on Saturday. Karma is demanding her payment

starkvegasdawg
10-06-2014, 08:26 AM
I don't get the whole spider thing. Snakes are the absolute worst. I would die of a heart attach in a snake pit before the poison would kill me. Spiders are just easier to squash so I don't get that fear.

No, I am borderline phobic of spiders. Spiders and cockroaches. Snakes, I respect but I do not fear. I think that is because when I see a snake it is because I make a conscieous decision to be where snakes are. I know that and accept the risk. A 17'n spider comes into my house without my permission. I don't have to check and see if a copperhead crawled in my shoe. I do have to make sure a blackwidow did. And two summers ago my property was infested with black widows. I killed 8 that spring and summer. Seven of them were either in a web attached to the house or on some of the kids' toys. I don't know how much money I spent on poison that year but I bet the employees at Ortho were very happy with their Christmas bonus. Since that summer I have not seen any more. I also don't see a lot of small birds and animals on the property either but I digress.

No, onto the question at hand. No way I can hate another school more than the bears. Now, Auburn is #2. A close #2 but #2. I guess TSUN could be ISIS and Auburn Al-Quaeda.

DancingRabbit
10-06-2014, 08:26 AM
I really hate these bastards. I hope we hang 70 on em.

Very close 2nd to Ole Miss. The loss to Cam and last year's loss were a couple of the most painful in recent memory.

I can somewhat accept their attacks on MSU, Dan, our alums, etc during CamGate (delusional and hypocritical as they were), but I will never accept, forget or forgive the vile attacks on Megan Mullen.

headcoach98
10-06-2014, 08:28 AM
My hatred for tsun is indescribable & my 2nd most hated school is a VERY distant 2nd.

Alldawg
10-06-2014, 09:03 AM
You do realize those snakes can and will crawl into your boots, under your covers, and in your toilet seats. Just saying.

TrapGame
10-06-2014, 09:11 AM
I hate OM and AU with equal fervor. I'm good with just about any other SEC team.

BulldogBear
10-06-2014, 09:24 AM
It's wierd to me. As individuals Auburn folks are perhaps the nicest fans out there. And if you go to a game at Auburn, hospitality is great. But the mob mentality, especially online is among the worst. I dislike Auburn because of the whole cowbell whine dynamic.

DudyDawg
10-06-2014, 09:46 AM
It's wierd to me. As individuals Auburn folks are perhaps the nicest fans out there. And if you go to a game at Auburn, hospitality is great. But the mob mentality, especially online is among the worst. I dislike Auburn because of the whole cowbell whine dynamic.

I agree with that as well. I had no problems and was welcomed with open arms at the game last season. But the crap I read from them is ludicrous

shannondawg
10-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Strange no one mentioned Alabama on their list. I remember back years ago, Templeton let them have a very large block of tickets and they usually have almost as many fans as we did in the stands.
Vendors with bama gear would set up outside the stadium and all they sold was bama gear. I developed a very strong dislike to those arrogant cocksuckers which is still alive and well today..I can still hear them now, "yall all ways play us a good game". The first year that Jackie beat them here, I left the stadium a little early, just so I could stand outside and tell those assholes, yall played us a good game. And took particular delight in watching those high dollar motorhomes jumping curbs.

sandwolf
10-06-2014, 10:42 AM
I agree with that as well. I had no problems and was welcomed with open arms at the game last season. But the crap I read from them is ludicrous

That is pretty much where I stand too. I have gone to one game there, and their fans were over the top welcoming and polite......I didn't have one bad encounter. But their online fans are horrible.