PDA

View Full Version : WMD's Armchair QB: Collie Stomp Edition

War Machine Dawg
10-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Gents, the Collie Stomp Edition of ACQB is available at FWTCT (http://www.forwhomthecowbelltolls.com/2014/10/5/6909223/mississippi-state-bulldogs-texas-a-m-wmd-armchair-qb-collie-stomp-edition). You know the drill.

Political Hack
10-05-2014, 04:24 PM
Let me guess, Will Redmond is terrible.***

War Machine Dawg
10-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Let me guess, Will Redmond is terrible.***

I never said he was terrible. I said he wasn't playing as well as Calhoun and Love. But way to put words in my mouth while trying to be internet cool. Talent and production are two very different animals.

RougeDawg
10-05-2014, 04:42 PM
No weapons!!**

Yes, not any real areas of concern for me. I saw Nick James walking through junction and walked up to him and said "great game. You are a huge help on d when you are taking 3 blockers into the backfield by yourself." He said he just tried to take our as many people as he can on every play and let everyone else clean up. He's a big dude.

Mutt the Hoople
10-05-2014, 05:51 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YNlBasU0NW8/Uu6VPuaHTYI/AAAAAAAArX0/EnsnxJvgdKI/s1600/112113-colliesUK-1b.jpg

archdog
10-05-2014, 07:06 PM
When Nick James gets to the next level that dude is going to domimate the line of scrimmage. Love that dude. Keep up the hard work and it will pay off huge.

drunkernhelldawg
10-05-2014, 08:25 PM
Excellent summary. I like what you said about Sobiesk. It gives me hope.Agree with about everything else too. I hope this cowbell thing doesn't get to be a problem. Could definitely hear them when I wasn't supposed to

War Machine Dawg
10-05-2014, 08:35 PM
Excellent summary. I like what you said about Sobiesk. It gives me hope.Agree with about everything else too. I hope this cowbell thing doesn't get to be a problem. Could definitely hear them when I wasn't supposed to

There will always be a few who ring them. Usually kids and drunks who don't care. But the VAST majority of our crowd is abiding by the new, common sense rule. I've been really impressed, honestly.

thf24
10-05-2014, 09:08 PM
I haven't gotten a chance to go back and look at it, but I'd be very surprised if the field goal wasn't tipped. I don't see how a football can come off the foot of anyone with any decent amount of experience kicking one and do what it did unabated.

War Machine Dawg
10-05-2014, 10:32 PM
I haven't gotten a chance to go back and look at it, but I'd be very surprised if the field goal wasn't tipped. I don't see how a football can come off the foot of anyone with any decent amount of experience kicking one and do what it did unabated.

That was my immediate reaction too. I've seen some horrible kicks, but none that behaved like that without being tipped. I definitely plan to watch the game back and see if it was indeed tipped.

War Machine Dawg
10-06-2014, 08:36 AM
Shameless Monday Morning Self-Promotion Bump