PDA

View Full Version : No Way I Will Survive this Week - but, I refuse to miss this one!

BrunswickDawg
10-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Guys, this will be the longest week of our lives. But this is a moment we can all savor, and we all should. No OM distractions this week. No whining about the lack of respect. WE HAVE ARRIVED. I said in another thread that until proven otherwise, my projection is 14-0. We all need that attitude. We should all have that swag. WE ARE A TOP 3 PROGRAM.

I refuse to miss this moment. I've never been to Omaha. I missed the SEC Tourney in 96 when all my friends went (I'm looking at you SheltonChoked). I made the SEC Championship in 1998 - but that kinda felt like a backdoor success. By the time the game was done yesterday, through SheltonChoked, I had tickets arranged for me, my 13 year old son, and our (mine and Shelton's) buddy who lives and Oregon and will happen to be here on the coast for training (FLETC). I will not miss us becoming the #1 team in the country.

I will not miss this chance to celebrate in Starkville with Our Family. We will have 591 miles to drive and we will share stories of '91 Texas, '92 Peach, '98 SEC, revel in my sons first State game in Gainesville in '10 and trips to Jacksonville and Athens. We will talk about Sleepy, and Moulds, and Smoot, and JJ, and Jackie, and Boobie, and Banks, and our hometown boy Darius Slay. I'm going to buy his first cowbell so he can start building a history with it. And my son will be able to say he was there. His first game ever in Starkville we became #1. And when he walks into school Monday in his Boobie jersey - all these UGA fans, and Gator fans, and that one OM fan in his class will all know that jersey they have all laughed at represents the best in College Football today.

Take the opportunity guys. Celebrate this. Know that we are going to beat Auburn on Saturday. And if you can, get your ass to Starkville so we can all share it together!

HAIL STATE!

I seen it dawg
10-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Outstanding

Political Hack
10-05-2014, 02:32 PM
yes.

SheltonChoked
10-05-2014, 02:35 PM
+1

It's starting to get to me that I cannot make it this weekend. But I know y'all will have my slack

Reason2succeed
10-05-2014, 05:21 PM
My wife and I are coming from Houston, TX. We will drop of the two year old at his grandma's on the way and get to Starkville for standing room only tickets. Why? BECAUSE THIS IS A CAN'T MISS GAME.

chef dixon
10-05-2014, 05:35 PM
This has been an awesome stretch of games but I will gladly accept an emotional break after Saturday. A win would make it that much sweeter.

CadaverDawg
10-05-2014, 05:42 PM
http://m.quickmeme.com/img/82/8208731cace7e39f9ae527e5ea2344b92c5119635d0cd8ec19 fdd510ed593b31.jpg