PDA

View Full Version : Auburn

I seen it dawg
10-05-2014, 12:36 PM
I'm gonna start it...I said it 2 weeks ago about the AM game and I'm saying it now. We will thump Auburns ass Saturday.

Statefan
10-05-2014, 12:41 PM
They have been incredibly inconsistent. If we can take away the run and make them one dimensional, it could be a very good day for us. I will say their receivers are pretty amazing, especially Williams. Hopefully we have a plan to keep them from stealing our calls too

msstate7
10-05-2014, 12:47 PM
They have been incredibly inconsistent. If we can take away the run and make them one dimensional, it could be a very good day for us. I will say their receivers are pretty amazing, especially Williams. Hopefully we have a plan to keep them from stealing our calls too

Williams and Coates are as big a homerun threat as anyone in the sec. Calhoun and Redmond have their hands full this week. We can't bite on play action and misdirection this week. I think we answer the bell again

hailmari
10-05-2014, 12:48 PM
Williams is ridiculous. Aside from Cam Newton, he might be the best one and done juco guy I've ever seen. (I expect him to be one and done anyways)

I seen it dawg
10-05-2014, 12:59 PM

The best thing we do.

Madisonmd
10-05-2014, 01:03 PM
Going to be a war Saturday!

WinningIsRelentless
10-05-2014, 01:06 PM
Got to play good fundamental football and account for everyone.

DudyDawg
10-05-2014, 01:07 PM
Still scared (bc I'm a state fan and I was scared the last two, can't break superstition) but we match up wayyyy better against auburn than the team we just spanked. It'll be strength vs strength for sure. It's time to whoop auburns ass after last season and Cam beating us by three.

Statefan
10-05-2014, 01:08 PM
We actually did a great job shutting down the run last year if I remember correctly, although Marshall had a field day throwing on our young secondary. This week is gonna be crazy

Todd4State
10-05-2014, 01:11 PM
We actually did a great job shutting down the run last year if I remember correctly, although Marshall had a field day throwing on our young secondary. This week is gonna be crazy

We played a soft zone and allowed them to go down the field easily. Why we had back-ups on the field in that situation, I'll never know.

I seen it dawg
10-05-2014, 01:11 PM
Karma is a muther****er and karma is owed payment from Auburn and will get it Saturday. Retribution is near.

Coach34
10-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Karma is a muther****er and karma is owed payment from Auburn and will get it Saturday. Retribution is near.

This is our slogan of the week

DudyDawg
10-05-2014, 01:12 PM

I think we held them to 120 for a season low on the ground.

JDog13
10-05-2014, 01:19 PM
Anyone know who services our elevators?

Political Hack
10-05-2014, 02:14 PM
I think it's a shoot out. I wasn't worried at all coming into A&M. This game concerns me. I think we're the better team and should win, but it's going to be close.

Marshall in space is dangerous. They design running lanes better than any team in the nation IMO, but we tackle in space better than any team in the nation IMO too.

Goat Holder
10-05-2014, 02:22 PM
All logic says otherwise, but f*ck it I'm with you. I've seen a 35-7 or 42-0 type win for us in my head for some reason. That in no way makes sense, but I don't know something just tells me we are going to deal with them. Similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjjyjtaYWOs

Starkville is going to rock all damn day and night Saturday.