PDA

View Full Version : This is all pretty hard to process...

AlmostPositive
10-05-2014, 12:18 PM
... but if we beat Auburn and Dak plays as he has, we will be in the conversation for the best team in the nation and Dak will be a Heisman frontrunner.

I'm not talking about delusional fan conversations, but the opinions of some of the most prominent college football writers. And I'm not talking about something where the planets have to align. We are a couple of fifty-fifty propositions from a mid-season Number One ranking and Heisman favorite. All we need to do is do what we have done and it will happen.

I need to go lie down.

gravedigger
10-05-2014, 12:25 PM
We are currently "in the conversation ". We beat auburn and the conversation will be over until such time as we lose.

TrapGame
10-05-2014, 12:29 PM
We beat AU and we are the #1 team in the AP poll. From that point on Heisman and Dak will be synonymous.

smootness
10-05-2014, 12:46 PM
In the span of 5 games, Dak has gone from 'Dark-horse Heisman candidate? What? Let's slow down here.' to Heisman frontrunner for anyone actually paying attention. There are actual Heisman voters who now have him #1. Dak Prescott. Mississippi State QB.

And he deserves every bit of it. This offense is unstoppable when the QB can run and make the right decisions. I can't fathom a defense stopping him right now. Is he the best player in the country? I don't know. Is he the hardest to stop? Absolutely.

If we beat Auburn, it is absolutely his to lose.

cbrunt29
10-05-2014, 12:53 PM
If someone would've told me a year ago that we would beat LSU in Death Valley at night, thump a top ranked A&M team, start the season 5-0, host Gameday, be ranked in the top 10, or even be in the conversation of the 4 team playoff I wouldve said they were absolutely crazy. This is awesome. Let's take care of Auburn this Saturday.