PDA

View Full Version : This is total butt hurt defined

Park duck
10-05-2014, 07:43 AM
I am on an I pad in Mississippi. I have one bar of 3G. My first diatribe only partially posted.

Granted, I missed the fantastic 77-0.

But I am old Ag. Class of 78. I was in the cotton bowl in 74 in the rain the day the band messed up and we got beat 18-14. I've been to losses in Waco, Austin, and Lubbock.

Starkville was worse. Much much worse.

Imagine, if you can, being totally surrounded by cowbell clanging redneck racsts while the mum Orrin belts out music by contemporary rap artists at high volume.

No Aggie band.

The team looks worse than the substances you flushed down the commode during the prep for the last time they shoved the Hubble space telescope up your butt (ie a colonoscopy).

The smug, gloating, Mississippi staters are trying to be kind but occasionally a few would throw our a backhanded barb or two.

I may be the quintessential ugly Texas Aggie. After enough! of the backhanded compliments, my responses included:

I just keep reminding myself that despite the team's showing, I still get to live in Texas.

Isn't this near the part of the state featured in "Mississippi Burning?"

Is your state motto really "thank God for Arkansas"?

Even though nobody threw goal posts in to the stands here in Starkville, I would rather have been in Lubbock. Note: I'm not advocating a return to the B D F . Thrown tortillas are much less damaging to the nerves than those cowbells.

I predate TexAgs to the GoBig12 boards from whence we came. I was a notorious RC Escapegat. I thought of all the SEC places, this one would seem most Bryan/College Stationish of the 70s. I was wrong.

Anybody else traveling back....be safe. BTW, did I mention thatthisplace sucks?

Political Hack
10-05-2014, 07:46 AM
I'm starting to enjoy disliking them.

msstate7
10-05-2014, 07:48 AM
I bet miss and starkville wasn't such miserable places 2 years ago when they throttled us

IMissJack
10-05-2014, 07:50 AM
Most of the comments I saw last night were complimentary.

Park duck
10-05-2014, 07:52 AM
F em and feed em fish heads

CadaverDawg
10-05-2014, 08:38 AM
I hope he couldn't sleep last night because he heard cowbells ringing in his head. Hey Aggie, that feeling you were having was called getting your ass whipped in a hostile SEC environment. Now you know. Grow some balls and learn how to take a beating like a man, you crying douche.

Saltydog
10-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Big 12.......I mean, the SEC being all red necky and all.........You sure that guy wasn't an Ole Miss fan.......

Dallas_Dawg
10-05-2014, 09:37 AM
Living in Texas, I can assure you that this is not the only douchey fan in their fan base, they are pretty damn annoying all around. I had Tech, UT, Baylor and OU fans texting me all day yesterday saying that they hoped we whipped their asses. You are welcome.
The Aggots have moved up my hate list mighty fast for being in the SEC for only three years.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-05-2014, 09:49 AM
Typical A&M fan, talking about backhanded compliments which is all that fanbase gives out. They are quickly rising up to no. 1 on my most hated fan list. Ole Miss fans might be douches, but they dont try to hide it.

dawgoneyall
10-05-2014, 11:13 AM
He must be one of their male cheerleaders.

dogshiek
10-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Dude needs a bucket of bag balm. Get over it.

defiantdog
10-05-2014, 11:27 AM
I am on an I pad in Mississippi. I have one bar of 3G. My first diatribe only partially posted.

Granted, I missed the fantastic 77-0.

But I am old Ag. Class of 78. I was in the cotton bowl in 74 in the rain the day the band messed up and we got beat 18-14. I've been to losses in Waco, Austin, and Lubbock.

Starkville was worse. Much much worse.

Imagine, if you can, being totally surrounded by cowbell clanging redneck racsts while the mum Orrin belts out music by contemporary rap artists at high volume.

No Aggie band.

The team looks worse than the substances you flushed down the commode during the prep for the last time they shoved the Hubble space telescope up your butt (ie a colonoscopy).

The smug, gloating, Mississippi staters are trying to be kind but occasionally a few would throw our a backhanded barb or two.

I may be the quintessential ugly Texas Aggie. After enough! of the backhanded compliments, my responses included:

I just keep reminding myself that despite the team's showing, I still get to live in Texas.

Isn't this near the part of the state featured in "Mississippi Burning?"

Is your state motto really "thank God for Arkansas"?

Even though nobody threw goal posts in to the stands here in Starkville, I would rather have been in Lubbock. Note: I'm not advocating a return to the B D F . Thrown tortillas are much less damaging to the nerves than those cowbells.

I predate TexAgs to the GoBig12 boards from whence we came. I was a notorious RC Escapegat. I thought of all the SEC places, this one would seem most Bryan/College Stationish of the 70s. I was wrong.

Anybody else traveling back....be safe. BTW, did I mention thatthisplace sucks?

This is the most pointless post I have ever read.... and I read SixPack occasionally