PDA

View Full Version : One thing is for damn sure...

thunderclap
10-05-2014, 07:28 AM
we owe Auburn.

BrunswickDawg
10-05-2014, 07:40 AM
They were my #2 for a long time due to lots of family connections. After Scam and the "1st down", they have been been my 1B for hate. We will beat them - and hopefully Dan takes some revenge.

MetEdDawg
10-05-2014, 07:47 AM
All these other SEC West teams have really difficult October and early November schedules. If we can beat Auburn, we won't see another ranked team until Alabama on November 15. And we get an off week after the Auburn game. We are going to play out our minds next weekend. Question is will it be enough. I'm not putting anything past Dak and this group right now.

And you are right, we owe Auburn big time. There's going to be a lot of emotion in this game because I think our teams graduated a combined total of 13 players that played in the game last year. There will be revenge and bad blood all over this game.

I seen it dawg
10-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Karma is a muther****er and doesn't forget...

BossDawg
10-05-2014, 10:32 AM
we owe Auburn.

This game terrifies me. Finally getting Gameday and laying an egg on our debut right after all of this hype will sting.......bad. Very bad. And against Auburn to boot.

thunderclap
10-05-2014, 10:34 AM
This game terrifies me. Finally getting Gameday and laying an egg on our debut right after all of this hype will sting.......bad. Very bad. And against Auburn to boot.

We will be ready. And we will leave it all out there.

I seen it dawg
10-05-2014, 10:43 AM

I'm gonna say it again this week....we are gonna thump their ass. They will feel like LSU feels today next Sunday.

Park duck
10-05-2014, 10:43 AM

Don't be a bitch

HoopsDawg
10-05-2014, 10:44 AM
we owe Auburn.

No Doubt!!!

I seen it dawg
10-05-2014, 10:46 AM
Don't be a bitch

Don't be an asshole.

starkvegasdawg
10-05-2014, 10:47 AM
Here kitty kitty.

dogshiek
10-05-2014, 10:48 AM
It's going to be a war. We will definitely be ready for this one.

HoopsDawg
10-05-2014, 10:54 AM
It's going to be a war. We will definitely be ready for this one.

I'm sure Geoff Collins is going to be studying that Kansas State film. KSU did a nice job of slowing them down.

Park duck
10-05-2014, 10:55 AM
Don't be an asshole.

Well ringing your hands of stupid crap gets old. We are legit we know it act like it. That's all I'm trying to say

I seen it dawg
10-05-2014, 10:58 AM
Well ringing your hands of stupid crap gets old. We are legit we know it act like it. That's all I'm trying to say

I understand and I agree. Better way to do it is all I'm saying. Sunshine pumping today!!!!!!

TrapGame
10-05-2014, 11:05 AM
I'm sure Geoff Collins is going to be studying that Kansas State film. KSU did a nice job of slowing them down.

Yep, you'll notice Gus used a lot of our game plan vs. LSU's defense.

ScoobaDawg
10-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Karma is a muther****er and doesn't forget...

We owe them for so many things. and Dan has no love for them after getting screwed against them on some calls when he was still at Florida with tebow and lost to them.

Tbonewannabe
10-06-2014, 03:46 PM
I am going to say it now Preston Smith 4 time SEC defensive Player of the week 2014. We are going to play out of our minds. Gus is going to be in the fetal on Saturday night slowly crying PSYCHO DEFENSE over and over till the wee hours of Sunday morning. Gus's crazy bitch will get NO waffle house this week.

Sacrifice
10-06-2014, 05:02 PM
The "big stage" doesn't seem to effect this team one bit. Matter of fact, they seem to thrive on it. Auburns gonna have there hands full and they know it. They got lucky last year, it won't happen again. We're gonna leave no doubt!!