PDA

View Full Version : Danny Kanell, still a tool

BrunswickDawg
10-05-2014, 07:13 AM
Has his 4 as 1)AU 2)FSU 3)Baylor 4)Notre Dame. Really?

We are 5. Says ND is legit because of the Stanford and MICHIGAN wins. Tool.

Political Hack
10-05-2014, 07:14 AM
can't fix stupid.

EdDawg
10-05-2014, 07:18 AM
USA could beat Michigan.

MetEdDawg
10-05-2014, 07:25 AM
I saw the segment. He's an idiot, but at least he had us ranked ahead of OM. Had us #5 and them #6. Everyone I've seen make predictions has us ahead of OM and they should. We've won two straight against top 10 teams including a road game for one of those.

I think the other big factor here is the domination. We dominated LSU for 3+ quarters and we dominated TAMU for an entire game. Even heard an ESPN person say the 17 point victory didn't accurately show how badly we beat TAMU. That's saying something. Great win for OM for sure, but our body of work on the field is currently better than theirs.

On another note, in case anyone hasn't been paying attention, this could potentially be the most well constructed schedule ever in terms of us having a stellar season. 3 patsies to open the season, then LSU on the road. Off week, then TAMU and Auburn at home. Then another off week. Then @UK, Arkansas, and a virtual bye week with UT Martin. Then @Alabama, another virtual bye week with Vanderbilt, then @OM. This couldn't have set up more perfectly.

msstate7
10-05-2014, 07:28 AM
Michigan 2-4

Stanford has lost to a less than impressive USC team

IMissJack
10-05-2014, 08:00 AM
We beat AU an even he can't keep us out.

Saltydog
10-05-2014, 09:49 AM
the verdict.....Not that that means anything but some think they are better because of their "D"......I still think our D is as good as anyone's.....Their defense is small and speed based whereas ours is a more physical defense......

Bully13
10-05-2014, 10:04 AM
the confeds definitely have a good team and there's no denying that. especially their D. beating AL was impressive but I'm not convinced they are as strong as some other bama teams in the recent past. and heh, I'll even admit on our end that LSU and A&M don't belong in the top 10 either. but we beat the shit out of both of those teams. we are more balanced than the confeds because of our offense just being plainly better. our QB is much better than theirs. both teams have solid defenses. we've got the better proven offense. as of now, we deserve to be ranked higher than them but I understand how the polling works and that can't happen. we've got 2 impressive wins and they've got one.

booger mcfarland is stupid.

BulldogBear
10-05-2014, 10:07 AM
Kanell has a personal bias against Mississippi and admits it. He says it's because we don't live up to the hype. What does he want? Evidence says his MS hate is from something else.

MarketingBully01
10-05-2014, 10:24 AM
the confeds definitely have a good team and there's no denying that. especially their D. beating AL was impressive but I'm not convinced they are as strong as some other bama teams in the recent past. and heh, I'll even admit on our end that LSU and A&M don't belong in the top 10 either. but we beat the shit out of both of those teams. we are more balanced than the confeds because of our offense just being plainly better. our QB is much better than theirs. both teams have solid defenses. we've got the better proven offense. as of now, we deserve to be ranked higher than them but I understand how the polling works and that can't happen. we've got 2 impressive wins and they've got one.

booger mcfarland is stupid.

Will be really interesting to see if Ole Miss can win the next game after the big win like we did. My bet is that they drop the game next week in College Station. Especially if Kennedy is back for the Ags.

MarketingBully01
10-05-2014, 10:27 AM
When Alabama lost their center, that wasn't the same OL or offense. The biggest difference between this year's Bama team and their championship teams is their OL and they depend on their OL for their dominate run game.

FlabLoser
10-05-2014, 10:28 AM
the verdict.....Not that that means anything but some think they are better because of their "D"......I still think our D is as good as anyone's.....Their defense is small and speed based whereas ours is a more physical defense......

Holtz also named us over OM in his bracket.

You are referring to that silly judge thing at the end if the show. Mark argued one side while Lou was required to argue the other.

Saltydog
10-05-2014, 10:35 AM
nt