PDA

View Full Version : Surprise surprise. Bafoom posters full of sh*t yet again

mstatefan91
10-05-2014, 02:09 AM
I'll be Impressed if they beat Auburn. Auburn ripped LSU a new one. We knew A&M wasn't a legitimate top ten team last week when they barely beat the worst team in the west. Don't blow Gameday State College. No embarrassing our State.

If Auburn can be serviceable on defense... Marshall will expose their lack of overall depth on defense.

The spin is real. The spin is fast.

BossDawg
10-05-2014, 03:16 AM
How do we know Bama isn't the worst team in the West? Or UMiss? Evidently today exposed everything, according to them....The grind is just now beginning in the West. There's a long way to go.

I love how they're still trying to convince themselves that we still just might suck. What a bunch of double standard setting pricks.

RossDawg82
10-05-2014, 07:40 AM
We could beat the Denver broncos and they would still spin it

IMissJack
10-05-2014, 07:53 AM
How in the hell could we embarrass the State of Mississippi more than those jerks have in the past 60 years?

BSME04
10-05-2014, 08:05 AM
This is exactly why I didn't understand why everyone was giving them props last night. No matter what MSU accomplishes, they are going to downplay it. Screw them, all they have done is beat an overated* team who "isn't as good as they have been." It is time for us to adopt the evil thumper approach to them: if your not saying something bad, don't say anything at all.

CadaverDawg
10-05-2014, 08:33 AM
Quit. Reading. Their. Dumb. Shit.

That board is a giant douche. Nobody cares what they think. Everybody in the country knows we're for real, and that we look better than OM....and they know it too. So why take their words serious when you know THEY don't even believe it themselves? We've got a better resume and a leading Heisman candidate....they know it, and it bothers them. Bad.

DawgPoundRock
10-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Quit. Reading. Their. Dumb. Shit.

That board is a giant douche. Nobody cares what they think. Everybody in the country knows we're for real, and that we look better than OM....and they know it too. So why take their words serious when you know THEY don't even believe it themselves? We've got a better resume and a leading Heisman candidate....they know it, and it bothers them. Bad.

^^^THIS^^^

Also, if im not mistaking they beat the #3 team in the nation and all sportscenter, sec now and everyone else is talking about MSstate and Dak Prescott.

Saltydog
10-05-2014, 09:34 AM
UM could play with them and keep it very close, "yes".......This is the weakest Bama team in years.......They are still good defensively but offensively they are NOT a dominating offense.......Their OL doesn't strike fear in other teams this year and they aren't pushing people 5 yards off the line of scrimmage........I think Bama loses two or three more games this year......

Saltydog
10-05-2014, 09:36 AM
UM could play with them and keep it very close, "yes".......This is the weakest Bama team in years.......They are still good defensively but offensively they are NOT a dominating offense.......Their OL doesn't strike fear in other teams this year and they aren't pushing people 5 yards off the line of scrimmage........I think Bama loses two or three more games this year......Wouldn't it be great if Bama and LSU game was for 6th and 7th in the league.......

JDog13
10-05-2014, 10:35 AM
^^^THIS^^^

Also, if im not mistaking they beat the #3 team in the nation and all sportscenter, sec now and everyone else is talking about MSstate and Dak Prescott.

#3? All their fans are screaming they beat #1. Don't tell me we're gonna use the actual #3 ranking and not their fictitious #1.

MarketingBully01
10-05-2014, 10:38 AM
UM could play with them and keep it very close, "yes".......This is the weakest Bama team in years.......They are still good defensively but offensively they are NOT a dominating offense.......Their OL doesn't strike fear in other teams this year and they aren't pushing people 5 yards off the line of scrimmage........I think Bama loses two or three more games this year......Wouldn't it be great if Bama and LSU game was for 6th and 7th in the league.......

Bama has some major issues in the secondary and OL. They were extremely confused by what Ole Miss was doing. Once that center went out for Bama, the offense really suffered as well. Blake Simms also proved yesterday that he isn't the answer for Bama if they want to win a championship. I think Bama will have 3 or so losses once this season is over.

MarketingBully01
10-05-2014, 10:39 AM
#3? All their fans are screaming they beat #1. Don't tell me we're gonna use the actual #3 ranking and not their fictitious #1.

In all honesty, they should have never jumped Florida State.

TrapGame
10-05-2014, 10:44 AM
Yep, had a bear FB friend start shit late last night about how they finally beat someone and we ain't shit cause A&M sucks. My reply was get back to me after y?ll beat A&M next week. Sumlin ain't losing two in a row.