PDA

View Full Version : JUMBOTRON...................

Liverpooldawg
10-04-2014, 10:24 PM
is there any way we can blow that DAMN thing up FOREVER, DO IT. The students for ONCE stayed in the game and TRIED to get into it the whole second half. So did the rest of the crowd. Every time they did the freaking jumbotron with it's stupid adds and kiss cam crap killed it. If I was an A&M fan I couldn't have run it any better. ENOUGH is ENOUGH Scott. Whoever is running that thing should be FIRED. If you are responsible then YOU need to go. I call for a boycott of ANY business that advertises on it.

FlabLoser
10-04-2014, 10:28 PM
They ****ed that up really bad today. The WORST was that seconds after every one of our scores, there was some Bank First ad playing over the cheers celebration, fight song, etc that was going on.

During the most significant moments of the game (scoring), our Audio/Video drowned out the celebration and recognition of what had just happened.

It wasn't just annoying. It was insulting.

What the **** happened to no ads except between quarters?

Liverpooldawg
10-04-2014, 10:36 PM
By the way, my son is a student. HE noticed it too. If I could demolish it tomorrow I would and I think the VAST majority of our fans would support me. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Anyone who had anything to do with running it today isn't a MSU fan. I've never seen it worse and that is NOT what we were promised to start the year. It seemed it was purposely run to kill fan enthusiasm. I've seen one run the right way. Send someone to a Georgia Tech game, PLEASE.

AlSwearengen
10-04-2014, 10:36 PM
Un****ingacceptable.

archdog
10-04-2014, 11:36 PM
Well thats something. Didnt notice it. I personally like how they are handling it. The dualtrons are bad ass and I think they are making great strides to clean it up.

EngineerDawg
10-05-2014, 12:47 AM
i feel as though I have seen this thread at least twice each season...

mstatefan91
10-05-2014, 12:55 AM
i feel as though I have seen this thread at least twice each season...

Yeah the jumbotron wasn't really a problem at all. At least to me. Awesome atmosphere