PDA

View Full Version : My ears are still ringing!!!

joedog
10-04-2014, 10:23 PM
It's been almost 12 hours since kickoff and as I sit here back at home in the peace and quiet there is still a ringing in my ears. Yes my forearm is a little sore and my voice is a bit lower and throat is scratchy.

I've been to all of the major professional sports NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA as well as college and have not ever seen an atmosphere like at DWS today. Make no mistake we showed up today. As a team, as a fan base, and as a state.

The students were there early and long after the end of the game. This is even when the game was all but over to start the forth quarter. They started several cheers themselves and got the wave going that went around the stadium at least 10 times. We were surrounded by mostly families and the whole family was partying like it was 1999 the entire game. Rarely had a chance to sit. The noise level was absurd even when not ringing.

SEC nation was just a primer for the big show coming next.

I believe we all can get used to this. It's what the others have had for a long while. About time we joined them.

Next week???

Can't wait!!!!!

godlluB
10-04-2014, 10:35 PM
I think the last time my voice was this shot and my right forearm and hand hurt this much was right after I reached puberty..