PDA

View Full Version : Rebels are parading goal posts through the Grove

Bucky Dog
10-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Just saw video. National championship and shit. There is going to be a lot of cocaine snorted and sorority girls getting pregnant tonight.

DudyDawg
10-04-2014, 09:06 PM
Good for them. Beat bama. Lock thread

curmudgeon
10-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Theres a vine of Katy Perry getting white girl wasted at the Library.

I hope A&M kills them, but Mississippi deserves this spotlight tonight. I am more confident that Ole Miss loses down the road than Alabama.

We need Morgan Freeman at Gameday next week. We have to counter with another megastar. Like it or not, Katy Perry did a damn good job for them.

msstate7
10-04-2014, 09:09 PM
We've beat 2 top 10 teams back-to-back and handked ourselves (fans and team) like we belong among the big boys. Om will probably strap those goalposts onto of a bus and drive the team to college station next week.

BrunswickDawg
10-04-2014, 09:14 PM
We can't say much - in 1996 I personally help carry an upright back to fraternity row after we beat Bama. I don't even think they were top 5

MSUDeltadawg1971
10-04-2014, 09:15 PM
On my drive home through Alabama commentators for the game said some students were hurt when they tore the goal post down. Said they were watching the EMTs put a student on a backboard.

Park duck
10-04-2014, 09:15 PM
We've beat 2 top 10 teams back-to-back and handked ourselves (fans and team) like we belong among the big boys. Om will probably strap those goalposts onto of a bus and drive the team to college station next week.
Hahahahahaha

archdog
10-04-2014, 09:18 PM
On my drive home through Alabama commentators for the game said some students were hurt when they tore the goal post down. Said they were watching the EMTs put a student on a backboard.
That sucks. In 2004 i think we had a guy with a broken leg because of the goalpost. They're dangerous to take down.

Bully Dee Williams
10-04-2014, 09:18 PM
Ross Bjork tweeted that anyone that stormed the field and ripped down the goal post should make a donation to the athletic department to cover fines and damages. Lol! Good luck collecting, Ross.

msstate7
10-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Ross Bjork tweeted that anyone that stormed the field and ripped down the goal post should make a donation to the athletic department to cover fines and damages. Lol! Good luck collecting, Ross.

Did they rush field after lsu win last year?

Bucky Dog
10-04-2014, 09:21 PM
Yeah the point was our team and fans are handling this as if we expect it and and are keeping it in perspective. OM is going bat shit crazy. Not saying necessarily that they shouldn't have fun but breaking goal post and injuring people is a little much. It is a tough road and long way to go and there is no reason to be shooting your wad.

Mr todd French
10-04-2014, 09:23 PM
Say what you want. I have a piece of the 96 bama goal post and the Arkansas to win the west.

Todd4State
10-04-2014, 09:25 PM

If you have any information regarding recruiting violations, please e-mail them to the OM compliance dept.

godlluB
10-04-2014, 09:31 PM
We need Morgan Freeman at Gameday next week. We have to counter with another megastar.

No we don't, because it doesn't 17'in matter. Let the Rebs win the party.

As MSU fans, we need to enjoy the weekend, catch up on some sleep, and then bring it next weekend. The stadium atmosphere today was the best I've ever seen in my 21 years in Starkville. Next Saturday needs to be just as good or better. This team feeds off of the energy of this fanbase we cannot let them down.

DudyDawg
10-04-2014, 09:33 PM
Let Paps grab his balls on stage and yell