PDA

View Full Version : Gabe Myles / beckwith

msstate7
10-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Really impressed with these 2 today. Both replaced senior starters and played very well. We have excellent depth

IMissJack
10-04-2014, 08:20 PM
I was really impressed with both. Beckwith did not miss a beat, and Myles is faster and stronger than I thought. If Beck had dyed his hair blonde, I would not have known Day didn't play, and that is not a dig at Day.

CadaverDawg
10-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Yea, Graham will be a beast too. Lightning quick

jbjones
10-04-2014, 08:24 PM
Was impressed with both. However, I expected that out of Beckwith. He's a Senior, and anything less would be noteworthy. Good job by those guys, and the whole team for that matter.

Speaking of that, how about the Freshman Kicker (Cooke)!!! During the Post-game, Mullen said that he saw during warm-ups that Bell tweaked his groin. Couldn't go. Mullen said that he told Bell, to give it a bit, and try again. Later on, Coach said he was watcing him (Bell) and "he wasn't even trying to swing his leg..". Mullen then told Jim, "I want to see his (Cooke) Mom's face, because here is this kid thinking, "another great Saturday of watching college football"...and I walk up to him right before kickoff and say, "Logan, you're kicking off".

He did it. And he didn't do bad the whole game. Handled Punting duties too. Burned his redshirt, I think Mullen said. Whatever...I'll hand it to him.

Hail State!

missouridawg
10-04-2014, 08:32 PM
Where is the Brandon Holloway love at? His speed was important today.

hailmari
10-04-2014, 08:32 PM
I really like Myles. I kinda reminds me of Randall Cobb as far as his appearance on the field goes.

msstate7
10-04-2014, 08:35 PM

He played well.

Bob Sacamano
10-04-2014, 08:41 PM
I enjoyed his post game interview with Jim. Very humble kid that's all about the team.
Hopefully, he's just an embodiment of our entire team.

Harrydawg
10-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Nick James was bringing it! Very proud of Nick! Amazing depth on both both sides.

Bully Dee Williams
10-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Myles and Graham have extra gears our other receivers don't have. Those boys are fast. Cooke and Beckwith stepped up big time. Bottom line: Mullen can't croot.***

Todd4State
10-04-2014, 08:49 PM
The fact that I didn't even know that Cooke was punting speaks volumes.

Beckwith I figured would be OK. I was impressed with Myles today.

msstate7
10-04-2014, 08:51 PM
I think myles earned the right to more snaps today.

I seen it dawg
10-04-2014, 09:04 PM
Myles was outstanding. The play he made on the bubble screen to make something out of nothing was crucial.

thf24
10-04-2014, 09:12 PM

We finally used him right, and it paid off. Glad to see him get to put his skill set to use.

Dawg61
10-04-2014, 09:33 PM

Holloway had a huge day!! His 60 yard run was a back breaker today. We gassed aTm and then they had zero chance catching BH after Bear Wilson took out two defenders. Bear is a fantastic blocking WR.