PDA

View Full Version : who was the douche writer from Florida that

Farmdawg
10-04-2014, 06:39 PM
Said MS schools didn't belong in the SEC? We should blow his inbox up over the next few weeks.....

CadaverDawg
10-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Haha great thought. Was his name Bianchi or something like that? Or have I got him confused with someone else.

EAVdog
10-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Haha great thought. Was his name Bianchi or something like that? Or have I got him confused with someone else.

That is his name.

Farmdawg
10-04-2014, 06:49 PM
As bad as I hate Ole miss....I'm stoked that my state and my university got the press and exposure it got today and will continue to get for the rest of the season.....screw you Bianchi or whoever you are......

MarketingBully01
10-04-2014, 06:54 PM
As bad as I hate Ole miss....I'm stoked that my state and my university got the press and exposure it got today and will continue to get for the rest of the season.....screw you Bianchi or whoever you are......

More important then that is both teams delivered. If we win next week, both teams could be top 5. Very bizarro world then.

State82
10-04-2014, 06:55 PM

Yep. I agree.

Farmdawg
10-04-2014, 06:57 PM
The world might not survive 2 weeks of MISSISSIPPI gameday........living in south carolina it is awesome to let others see my state like they did today. It's amazing how people look down on me because I'm from lowly MS.....

godlluB
10-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Godfrey has been calling him out on twitter for two weeks now His twitter handle is @bianchiwrites