PDA

View Full Version : Next weekend is going to be our Toughest game yet.

rcsteph1
10-04-2014, 06:34 PM
AUB is about to steamroll LSU. We are gonna have a game on our hands! Lets get ready for a fight. HAIL STATE

MarketingBully01
10-04-2014, 06:39 PM
AUB is about to steamroll LSU. We are gonna have a game on our hands! Lets get ready for a fight. HAIL STATE

What Auburn is doing to Brandon Harris on defense is what we would have done. Big mistake starting the true freshman.

MarketingBully01
10-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Wanted to add, just another week in the SECW. With that said, there is no one else in the country I would rather have then Dak Prescott. He is special and our Cam Newton. I think we beat Auburn 24-17 next week. That is my prediction for us to go 6-0.

TrapGame
10-04-2014, 06:41 PM
Auburn will give us a closer game than A&M. Marshall is better than Hill.

Bothrops
10-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Lsu had no choice than to go with Harris. We will have a fight, but we can beat Auburn.

CadaverDawg
10-04-2014, 06:48 PM
The deep ball scares the shit out of me with Auburn. Their WR's don't have stone hands like A&M's

codeDawg
10-04-2014, 06:52 PM
I think they are the spoiler this year. We will beat the mess out of the Alabama team UM just played. Auburn will beat UM. The only 2 games left on the schedule I'm worried about are Auburn and UM.

DownwardDawg
10-04-2014, 06:58 PM
I think they are the spoiler this year. We will beat the mess out of the Alabama team UM just played. Auburn will beat UM. The only 2 games left on the schedule I'm worried about are Auburn and UM.

I just can't see UM beating us. We won't play near as shitty as Bama did today. The West is between us and Auburn.

MarketingBully01
10-04-2014, 07:00 PM
I'd give us the edge because we are playing at home vs Auburn and our defense will disrupt what they will try to do. Like I said, there is no other QB in the country I would rather have then Dak Prescott. He is a once in a generation type of QB. I think we beat Auburn because of Dak Prescott.

Park duck
10-04-2014, 07:57 PM
I'd give us the edge because we are playing at home vs Auburn and our defense will disrupt what they will try to do. Like I said, there is no other QB in the country I would rather have then Dak Prescott. He is a once in a generation type of QB. I think we beat Auburn because of Dak Prescott.
There it is

Political Hack
10-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Auburn is so versatile in what they do offensively. They're going to score a lot most games. We've got to contain Marshall and their run game and be consistent on offense. our rush offense was our best defense today (uh, and Richie).

We need to run ball control and win the red zone. Thankfully we have one of, if not the, best red zone defense in America.