PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love this for the State of MS...we both answered the bell.

CadaverDawg
10-04-2014, 06:22 PM
Nobody needs to worry about OM...we accomplished our SECOND top 10 win of the season today. We don't play OM for a while, and both of us have tons of work to do for these games to even matter at the end. If either of us meltdown and lose 3+ games, this means nothing.

Let's enjoy our win, tip our cap to OM, and enjoy the huge win we had and know that Ole Miss's whipping is coming in November, but we have to take care of our 3rd top 10 team in a row next week. No time for celebration when you face murderers row each week.

rcsteph1
10-04-2014, 06:27 PM
The biggest day in the History of Mississippi Sports. Great Publicity for the State as a whole. HAIL STATE

Alldawg
10-04-2014, 06:31 PM
I agree Steph. Born and raised in the State over the past 37 years, today was a special day for those of us who have never seen anything like it. For all of the College football nation to be centered on our state, the local teams did not disappoint.

codeDawg
10-04-2014, 06:34 PM
Going to be a special year for both teams. Auburn is the spoiler. Otherwise, the winner of the Egg Bowl goes to the SEC champ game.

mparkerfd20
10-04-2014, 06:43 PM
No I don't gotta love it. I hate it. **** Ole Miss

State82
10-04-2014, 07:17 PM
The biggest day in the History of Mississippi Sports. Great Publicity for the State as a whole. HAIL STATE

Seconded

DudyDawg
10-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Them winning is better for us in the grand scheme of things

bulldogcountry1
10-04-2014, 07:37 PM
Them winning is better for us in the grand scheme of things

Agreed. While I will never pull for them, them winning only helps bring more positive attention to us.

Plus, we all know the state of Mississippi could use a little positive attention.