PDA

View Full Version : Pacers - Heat

Bo Darville
05-29-2013, 09:14 AM
I'm not an NBA guy, but I've gotten interested in this Pacers/Heat series because I don't like the Heat, and because I'm actually intrigued by Hibbert and George. Miami won a close one in game 1. Pacers got game 2. Heat won easily in game 3. Pacers won game 4. I don't think the Pacers are better than the Heat, but I do think the Pacers are a bad matchup for the Heat, and it is showing. So who ultimately wins?

SaltyDawg
05-29-2013, 09:18 AM
Heat- although they are having to work for it more than I thought.

hometowndawg
05-29-2013, 09:30 AM
Heat ultimately win. They have home court and are honestly the better team. Hibbert is a huge matchup problem for the heat with him being so big and tall. Im glad the Grizz lost bc Marc and Z-BO would have been heck for the Heat's lack of bigs.

Darville do you not like the Heat because of Lebron? Or is there something more there?

Regardless I have the Heat in 6. Hopefully they win the finals too.

theloungeinleft
05-29-2013, 09:30 AM
If Miami loses it will somehow all be LeBron's fault.

GiggityDawg
05-29-2013, 10:33 AM
Getting off on a tangent, but has anyone noticed how shitty George Hill is playing? I don't watch much basketball, but what little bit I've watched (of these playoffs), he has looked horrible. He has poor ball control, and he's been embarassed multiple times when attempting to drive the lane. I've just noticed that they are really lacking in the PG category.

On a positive note, Roy Hibbert is a beast. I thoroughly enjoy watching him succeed against the Heat.

Bo Darville
05-29-2013, 10:40 AM
Darville do you not like the Heat because of Lebron? Or is there something more there?

Just never liked the Heat, even back in the Shaq or Alonzo Mourning days. I don't particularly like Lebron, even though I think he is the best player in the game.

This is just an interesting series. Everyone said all along that the Pacers are the one team that is a particularly bad matchup for the Heat.

civildawg
05-29-2013, 10:48 AM
As long as the pacers/Heat beat the spurs. I hate the spurs with every fiber in my body. All they do is whine about fouls and flop every possession.

hometowndawg
05-29-2013, 10:59 AM
The whole NBA is flopping and complaining. I challenge you to watch any player who drives the lane and misses a contested lay-up and see if they don't motion or say something to the ref. After every shot attempted that is contested there seems to be a foul. I know that umpires have been catching lots of heck recently but I have to say that the NBA is the worst officiate league there is period.