PDA

View Full Version : The big three game predictions

gravedigger
10-04-2014, 07:51 AM
LSU vs Aub

Auburn is the pick here if you are looking at straight up numbers and you think Harris was only effective vs msu because of the retarded substitutions Mullen made. But LSU cannot be discounted that superficially. They had been playing good d and rushing the ball well until we throat punched them. I say Aub still wins, but this is closer than you think. Auburn by 3........24-21

Alabama vs om

Bama too is the pick here if you saw any of the Memphis game. But good teams don't often play poorly two weeks in a row. Om is a good team. Contrary to popular belief, this will not be a high scoring affair. Both qb's will suffer interceptions that kill drives. The difference will be the bama rushing attack will be more than their precious little hearts can bear. Bama by 7..........17-10

A&M vs MSU.

I don't see this being close in the final tally. Somebody's bubble is going to be burst. That doesn't mean there won't be anxious moments. Both teams will be able to score. But the victor will be the team that plays defense in the red zone the best. This is where I see A&m faltering on offense. MSU by 17........38-21