PDA

View Full Version : State of Mississippi Love on ESPN

rcsteph1
10-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Loving all the exposure the State of MS is getting for Football on ESPN.

On a side note, How dumb does the Land Shart signal look behind the camera. Identity crisis much?

BulldogBear
10-03-2014, 01:48 PM
Desmond just chickened out LOL

rcsteph1
10-03-2014, 01:50 PM
Desmond just chickened out LOL

Yea he did. Didn't seem to confident. Ha I expected that answer though

preachermatt83
10-03-2014, 01:58 PM
Yea he did. Didn't seem to confident. Ha I expected that answer though

what happened? didn't see it

rcsteph1
10-03-2014, 02:03 PM
He picked Ole Miss as the most likely of the MS teams to win on Saturday. He just wasn't very bold about his decision. They all actually picked Ole Miss. I'm ok with that. We just need to take care of business tomorrow. Hope we are focused and the media attention hasn't been distracting.

BulldogBear
10-03-2014, 02:06 PM
They guys over on CFB:The Edge really don't know what's coming do they? Still under the radar despite a good bit of love since LSU. I still like being under the radar. I laugh that they think A&M's D will get after us! LOL

rcsteph1
10-03-2014, 02:12 PM
They guys over on CFB:The Edge really don't know what's coming do they? Still under the radar despite a good bit of love since LSU. I still like being under the radar. I laugh that they think A&M's D will get after us! LOL

Hope we stay that way! Make us work for it. However, if we win this weekend I think we blow up!

fishwater99
10-03-2014, 02:18 PM
Hope we stay that way! Make us work for it. However, if we win this weekend I think we blow up!

When we win this weekend... And they will be talking about us and showing highlights of Dak all during the Bama game.

chainedup_Dawg
10-03-2014, 02:43 PM
They all picked A&M to win? I'm actually pretty surprised by that

BulldogBear
10-03-2014, 02:44 PM
When we win this weekend... And they will be talking about us and showing highlights of Dak all during the Bama game.

But after a day or two it will be that TAMU was exposed and more about how Auburn's gonna whoop us, etc. The script seems to be the same with variations depending on where we are at that point. Kanell even used Boundsword "weapons." Against LSU we didn't have the weapons. Against TAMU, they have too many weapons.

We kind of get the love and they're impressed and proud of us but then we get the "but" regarding our next matchup. IOW, okay, good win, but let's come back to earth. It'll be the same after beating TAMU by 2-4 TDs.

StarkVegas
10-03-2014, 02:49 PM
They are talking about the dawgs just as much as they are talking about TSUN. Bear fans are probably angry that we are stealing some of their spotlight.

rcsteph1
10-03-2014, 03:03 PM
They all picked A&M to win? I'm actually pretty surprised by that

The segment I was watching, they all picked Ole Miss as the MS team most likely to win this weekend.

Maroonthirteen
10-03-2014, 03:15 PM
I give OM 20% chance. MSU is 50%.

But anyway, I've been home today watching all this. Unreal exposure!!! We have been on SEC network all day it seems. I'm so pumped. I think I could sprint 100 yards without puking! It is on!

My only negative, I'm so pissed at ATM. For years I cheered for them in the big12, especially vs Texas. They always seemed low on talent and generally sucked it up vs Texas. Now they decide to hire a coach and recruit? Damn them!!!!