PDA

View Full Version : 24 hour notice.....

Westdawg
10-03-2014, 09:54 AM
I want to come on here and look at what is going on THIS WEEKEND....against aTm......not what everyone wants next week for the Auburn game. i sure hope the team is focused on this week and not everything else. Please, gents, let's get on the aTm game. I don't give a care about what OM is doing, or where GameDay will be next week. I want a WIN TOMORROW. winning will take care of all other things. so, how about we try and give a 24 hr window starting at 11am today and go balls-to-the-wall intensity on aTm and nothing else. i want to see breakdowns of the match ups we face O v. D with them and vice versa. Let's do work, dawgs!

Leroy Jenkins
10-03-2014, 10:03 AM
I want to come on here and look at what is going on THIS WEEKEND....against aTm......not what everyone wants next week for the Auburn game. i sure hope the team is focused on this week and not everything else. Please, gents, let's get on the aTm game. I don't give a care about what OM is doing, or where GameDay will be next week. I want a WIN TOMORROW. winning will take care of all other things. so, how about we try and give a 24 hr window starting at 11am today and go balls-to-the-wall intensity on aTm and nothing else. i want to see breakdowns of the match ups we face O v. D with them and vice versa. Let's do work, dawgs!

As fans we can focus on whatever we like, wont change the outcome one bit. Players are a different story. Some people come to message boards for conversation and opinions on different topics. Mostly the current opposition, but still, other things as well, recruiting, coaching news, hell, even baseball. I understand you want to "WIN TOMORROW" and I am standing by for your suggestions on what the board can do to make that happen.