PDA

View Full Version : With Oregon Losing, Gameday in Starkville next weekend

ShotgunDawg
10-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Seems to me that if us and Auburn win, Gameday will be in Starkville next weekend. UCLA and Oregon is now off the table.

ScoobaDawg
10-03-2014, 01:09 AM
We both need to win.
I still wouldn't rule out a UT-OU gameday if UT knocks off baylor this weekend. Not likely. but Charlie Strong is a big story right now.

I seen it dawg
10-03-2014, 06:34 AM
Espn still may go to Texas anyway. The whole state fair game and all. They have to hitch their horse to something besides Oregon now. Okla turn is next.

Quaoarsking
10-03-2014, 07:03 AM
They're not going to turn down the #4 vs #6 game (if we and Auburn both win) to go watch some 2-3 Texas team get killed by Oklahoma.

CrookedLetta
10-03-2014, 07:45 AM
Let's win and then worry about Gameday.

dawgsfinnaeat
10-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Who wants gameday? That kind of stuff is perfect for the bears who like the glitz and glamour but not us. It would be a huge distraction and after y'all watch TSUN not be able to handle it we aren't going to want it

bluelightstar
10-03-2014, 08:07 AM
Who wants gameday? That kind of stuff is perfect for the bears who like the glitz and glamour but not us. It would be a huge distraction and after y'all watch TSUN not be able to handle it we aren't going to want it

there is nothing wrong with hosting College Gameday. we have to stop this.

TrapGame
10-03-2014, 08:08 AM
I want Game Day only if Nikki Minaj is guest picker.***

MetEdDawg
10-03-2014, 08:11 AM
Comparing our two teams in a situation like this is absurd. We have a much more focused, disciplined team. We can handle the press because it's what we've been waiting for. Not for each individual player, but for the UNIVERSITY. And that's where the difference lies.

OM is me me me. At MSU we have been we we we from the very beginning of Mullen's tenure. Game day gives us the opportunity to show the nation the type of family atmosphere we've built in Starkville. That's a huge difference from what they've built in Oxford. I want everyone to see what we've done because it's brought us to the most successful, productive era of MSU football.

Lloyd Christmas
10-03-2014, 08:12 AM

Good Lord. College Gameday is good exposure. Let's win first, though.

RC3
10-03-2014, 08:25 AM
of course it would be nice for the program. to act like we wouldnt want the free pub is asinine. that being said, we don't need to worry about it. we just need to beat A&M...if they want to go somewhere else next weekend, that's fine. we will still be the marquee game of the weekend and get plenty of pub. just like dak's heisman publicity. all we have to do is win, the rest takes care of itself. just win baby

msu4life07
10-03-2014, 08:29 AM

You serious, Clark?

MS_half-step
10-03-2014, 09:17 AM
USC @ Arizona now will be the choice

bluelightstar
10-03-2014, 09:19 AM
I have a hard time believing GameDay skips what would be a Top-8 matchup between an undefeated State and AU.

dogshiek
10-03-2014, 09:46 AM
LSU seems to be getting a chip on their shoulders after we humbled them. After watching Auburn a couple of times, I'm not sure that they have enough Lucky Charms to beat a bunch off pissed Cajuns.

RougeDawg
10-03-2014, 10:04 AM
I think what the "who cares about gameday" crowd is saying that we do not hand our season on winning the party and simple care about winning. We care about what happens on the field and let the other items take care of themselves. If gameday comes we will not talk about it and pass the story down to our great great great grandchildren on an etched peice of crystal, mounted on a brick from the junction.

I think that's what they are trying to say. We will take it, but it won't make or break our season or spirit. Just F*CKING WIN!!

Liverpooldawg
10-03-2014, 10:05 AM
Just win, to heck with Gameday and all the other crap.