PDA

View Full Version : H2h

Homedawg
10-02-2014, 03:39 PM
Richard says, non story, old news. Not being looked at. Just passin that along to those of you that can't hear it.

msstate7
10-02-2014, 03:41 PM
I really thought he would come out and say he was worried*

TrapGame
10-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Richard sucks on anything red and blue.

Homedawg
10-02-2014, 03:43 PM
Total denial is what I was referring to. Didn't expect him to show concern. And he won't until sanctions come down

Dawgfan77
10-02-2014, 03:49 PM
Why I don't listen to H2H. Dick cross makes an asinine statement belittles MSU fans that call in text or tweet and Wyatt just goes all golly geez yeah Richard your right. Cannot stand that better than you personna and it's pisses me off. Every OM fan I know acts like this that's why I cannot or will not be friends with OM fans. 17 those retards RMFT!!!!!!!!'

maroonmania
10-02-2014, 04:05 PM
until sanctions come down

That is when I will pay attention. Until then its all just jibber jabber. They've skated for the last 20 years on anything they've done and they continue to get more brazen about it all the time with no consequences while we have Bracky "citizen's arrest" Brett running around self reporting every kind of ticky tack violation he can find on us. So why should I think the NCAA is going to really do anything about them this time?

Percho
10-02-2014, 04:10 PM
Why I don't listen to H2H. Dick cross makes an asinine statement belittles MSU fans that call in text or tweet and Wyatt just goes all golly geez yeah Richard your right. Cannot stand that better than you personna and it's pisses me off. Every OM fan I know acts like this that's why I cannot or will not be friends with OM fans. 17 those retards RMFT!!!!!!!!'

Delmar O'Donnell: Okay... I'm with you fellas.

Hoping there is two of you.