PDA

View Full Version : Angry ole miss media

LeakyD
10-02-2014, 10:15 AM
I've seen several tweed from OM honks showing how angry they are over the yahoo piece. McReady is the angriest. I've seen at least 5 OM media guys say it's about women's bball. They completely leave the football out. Again, the school announced that there was no investigation when the CJ Johnson and Chris Jones articles came out. That was a lie. There's no way to know the total scope of the investigation until the NCAA announces it's findings. OM will downplay it and squash rumors in the meantime.

I thought it was funny when OM came down hard on women's hoops a couple of years ago and acted appalled that one of their programs. How obvious was that smokescreen? "Look NCAA, we won't tolerate this!"

Goat Holder
10-02-2014, 10:16 AM
They should be. Someone is trying to push up a distraction. Now, I don't give a shit and think it's funny as hell, but it's still sort of shitty on Alabama's part. Karma I suppose.

notsofarawaydawg
10-02-2014, 10:19 AM
ROLL TIDE

Coach34
10-02-2014, 10:30 AM
ROLL DAMN TIDE

AROB44
10-02-2014, 10:33 AM
They should be. Someone is trying to push up a distraction. Now, I don't give a shit and think it's funny as hell, but it's still sort of shitty on Alabama's part. Karma I suppose.

And exactly why do you think Tusk had anything to do with this? If he did, all I can say is .........ROLL DAMN TIDE ROLL !!!!!

LeakyD
10-02-2014, 10:34 AM

When it come to recruiting in Mississippi, they invented the game. They just get mad and play hall monitor when another school plays it. I couldn't possibly feel bad for them or not take delight in the timing.

Now, when they get a bs call against them by an official at a critical moment in a game, I laugh at that too.(even though I know it would happen to us also)

mic
10-02-2014, 10:53 AM
RMFT

thf24
10-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Wishful thinking says they're reacting this way because they know it has wheels. I don't think they were this up in arms about the last few issues that didn't materialize.

RougeDawg
10-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Wishful thinking says they're reacting this way because they know it has wheels. I don't think they were this up in arms about the last few issues that didn't materialize.

^^^This all day.^^^ they are pissed because they thought they had swept this thing under the rug with all that effort last year. You can only control the message for so long before the truth comes out.

thunderclap
10-02-2014, 11:45 AM
I wonder who they are expecting sympathy from?

StarkVegas
10-02-2014, 12:01 PM
The NCAA will probably let TSUN off scot-free this time, but eventually all that foul play will catch up to them. Freeze runs a dirty program and it's just a matter of someone talking or some kind of evidence coming out

Boodawg
10-02-2014, 12:21 PM
Let's not forget the Kimdashians are still being sued for $2mil. Wonder what will ever come of that? They'll probably just continue it until after they leave.

Political Hack
10-02-2014, 01:54 PM
this is, and has been, an ongoing issue and will take a long, long time to resolve. it's allegedly pervasive, consistent, and widespread. As some of us have said since the start, don't get your hopes up for quick resolution...

but know this, it's coming.

Political Hack
10-02-2014, 01:55 PM
Let's not forget the Kimdashians are still being sued for $2mil. Wonder what will ever come of that? They'll probably just continue it until after they leave.

I thought that was settled or close to being settled out of court?