PDA

View Full Version : Why is it probation articles get written about teams right before they play Bama?

Goat Holder
10-02-2014, 09:15 AM
1) Auburn becomes a threat to Alabama, dig up dirt on Cam and make MSU do the time
2) Scared of Johnny Football, get a bunch of investigators on him
3) Going to Oxford for a jacked up Ole Miss team.......start an investigations article

Ignore the Ole Miss hate for a sec, shit always seems to pop up when teams are a threat to Alabama.

Liverpooldawg
10-02-2014, 09:20 AM
That is why we have been saying that UM better watch it. They pissed off more people that just us this time.

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2014, 09:23 AM
I do agree that the timing of the article is BS and was intended to do nothing but cast a shadow on Mississippi, BUT Ole Miss is hardly a threat to Alabama.

There wasn't a probation article written before Bama played Southern Miss, why should there be one before Ole Miss plays Bama?

AROB44
10-02-2014, 09:27 AM
I do agree that the timing of the article is BS and was intended to do nothing but cast a shadow on Mississippi, BUT Ole Miss is hardly a threat to Alabama.
There wasn't a probation article written before Bama played Southern Miss, why should there be one before Ole Miss plays Bama?

THIS

Goat Holder
10-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Ole Miss is very much a threat to beat Alabama THIS week, thus the timing of the article. Blake Sims is hurt, plus they ain't that great anyway. That Florida game was more an indictment of Alabama than Florida.....we all knew Florida sucked (smart people anyway).

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2014, 09:31 AM
Ole Miss is very much a threat to beat Alabama THIS week, thus the timing of the article. Blake Sims is hurt, plus they ain't that great anyway. That Florida game was more an indictment of Alabama than Florida.....we all knew Florida sucked (smart people anyway).

Ok...

If you can formulate a way that Ole Miss score more than 10 points, I may agree. I don't see how their one dimensional offense with a below average QB, has any chance of scoring points.

Don't but into hype. Look at players, schemes, and past games, and tell me how Ole Miss is going to score.

mstatefan91
10-02-2014, 09:38 AM
I think OM will come out fired up and if they score on their first couple of drives then they are in the game. If Bama scores on the first couple of drives and shuts OM down then OM is in for a very long day.

RougeDawg
10-02-2014, 09:44 AM
I think OM will come out fired up and if they score on their first couple of drives then they are in the game. If Bama scores on the first couple of drives and shuts OM down then OM is in for a very long day.

If OM scores on their first couple of drives, you can bet the Bams defense wasn't even on the field.

The only thing OM has a shot to win on the field Saturday is the coin Toss. They will probably win the party this week since this is the pinnacle of their tailgating history. I'm sure some won't even realize there's an actual game Saturday.

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2014, 09:47 AM

How will this happen?

mstatefan91
10-02-2014, 09:51 AM
How will this happen?

I didn't say it would shotgun. I said IF.

I'm with you. I think OM has about zero chance in this game. Their only chance requires them to score on the first couple of drives. I'm not sure how they accomplish that other than being really fired up to play the game and Bama coming out flat.

Coach34
10-02-2014, 10:02 AM
Ole Missus is of no threat to beat Alabama

and the Cam Newton saga started long before they were to play Bammer

EAVdog
10-02-2014, 10:13 AM

Threat or No Threat, you don't stick your finger in the eye of Bama. I've been around long enough to see that over and over again. Orchestrating Flipmas on Saban is going to cause retribution. Just the way the SEC works. Ane it was a BAMA guy in the SEC office who leaked the Cam Newton info. That is not even debatable. It might not be Saban himself but their fans/boosters/sidewalkers are just that crazy and dedicated.

Goat Holder
10-02-2014, 10:14 AM

Disagree, especially the part that got into the media.

It was dead. We reported to the SEC/NCAA and all that, you know the story. It was done. It wasn't until Auburn proved formidable, and Cam became a Heisman front-runner, did the story get sent to the media. I would bet my left nut that Alabama power brokers pushed it, and used John Bond and MSU as their bitches. Convinced our own to come forward so it would look like us that had sour grapes.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
10-02-2014, 10:24 AM
They must be mad that Benito Jones and Leo Lewis flipped from Bama...

PMDawg
10-02-2014, 11:30 AM

I think it's hilarious that you count yourself among the "smart people".

MrKotter
10-02-2014, 11:37 AM
1) Auburn becomes a threat to Alabama, dig up dirt on Cam and make MSU do the time
3) Going to Oxford for a jacked up Ole Miss team.......start an investigations article

Ignore the Ole Miss hate for a sec, shit always seems to pop up when teams are a threat to Alabama.

OM chose the time of the release of requested info. This is all on them and nobody else.

Todd4State
10-02-2014, 12:47 PM
OM chose the time of the release of requested info. This is all on them and nobody else.

They chose the week that they are getting Gameday?

I guess that they are hoping that Gameday would overshadow it or that they could blame MSU for being "jealous"?

fishwater99
10-02-2014, 01:00 PM
How will this happen?

Pick 6

MrKotter
10-02-2014, 01:15 PM
They chose the week that they are getting Gameday?

I guess that they are hoping that Gameday would overshadow it or that they could blame MSU for being "jealous"?

If what Forde tweeted is true, he sent his request in two weeks ago and they got it to him this week.

Goat Holder
10-02-2014, 01:23 PM
I think it's hilarious that you count yourself among the "smart people".

It's not really up for debate, pal.

ScoobaDawg
10-02-2014, 02:13 PM
It's not really up for debate, pal.

http://activerain.trulia.com/image_store/uploads/5/3/7/9/0/ar128270045809735.jpg

Goat Holder
10-02-2014, 02:54 PM
http://activerain.trulia.com/image_store/uploads/5/3/7/9/0/ar128270045809735.jpg

You finally get it.

TUSK
10-02-2014, 03:45 PM

REC has had me in north Mississippi for the better part of the week.

Next stop is a clandestine dead drop for the officials.

I seen it dawg
10-02-2014, 04:21 PM
REC has had me in north Mississippi for the better part of the week.

Next stop is a clandestine dead drop for the officials.

Make it happen