PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss excuses if we beat A&M

RossDawg82
10-02-2014, 08:59 AM
Im curious what you guys think the Ole Miss fan base will say if we beat A&M. We should go ahead and get these ready because you know its going to happen:

1)A&M and LSU are having down years.
2)We haven't played Bama yet.....

SignalToNoise
10-02-2014, 09:02 AM
It's the same grab-bag every time.

"A&M hasn't beaten anyone, only an weaker than expected South Carolina and rebuilding Arkansas!"

We've already heard from their bloggers and such that LSU won't win a single SEC West game all year. Just expect variations of that all season for any game we win.

RossDawg82
10-02-2014, 09:03 AM
And it has already started and the game is still 48 hours away..... From NAFOOM- For one thing Alabama, as of now, looks to be a lot better team than A&M. Second, A&M is coming off a brutal, emotional game against Arkansas plus they'll be playing a road game at 11 AM. Then factor in that Alabama is coming off a bye week. I know it's a huge weekend for both schools, but the matchups are far from equal.

ShotgunDawg
10-02-2014, 09:05 AM
At some point, the entire SEC West will be down.

Coach34
10-02-2014, 09:05 AM
Wow- 2 days out and already setting up the excuses. Nice work Bafoom. Their Spin Doctor class at Ole Missus is probably one of the best in the country.

TrapGame
10-02-2014, 09:15 AM
At some point, the entire SEC West will be down.

I blame Ebola!***

Boodawg
10-02-2014, 09:19 AM
I would agree that Bama is probably a better team than TAMU, but why the hell even bring it up.

jumbo
10-02-2014, 09:20 AM
the early kickoff.

starkvegasdawg
10-02-2014, 09:21 AM
1. They are down
2. They were beat up by Arkansas
3. The refs jobbed them.
4. Mullen is pulling out all the stops wanting to pad his resume if/when UF canns Muschamp so he can go there
5. A&M was looking ahead to their game next week with TSUN...their really real rival

RougeDawg
10-02-2014, 09:30 AM
Wow- 2 days out and already setting up the excuses. Nice work Bafoom. Their Spin Doctor class at Ole Missus is probably one of the best in the country.

Hugh was already prepping his disciples during the Tuesday presser. You didnt hear him say "Whatever happens this weekend, it is still a long season. I just want out fans to remember that." He made another statement that suggested he didn't think they had a chance. Can't remember the words exactly but it was pathetic and very pussified. But I'm not surprised, considering the source.

RossDawg82
10-02-2014, 09:34 AM
1. They are down
2. They were beat up by Arkansas
3. The refs jobbed them.
4. Mullen is pulling out all the stops wanting to pad his resume if/when UF canns Muschamp so he can go there
5. A&M was looking ahead to their game next week with TSUN...their really real rival

THIS IS GREAT

RealHastings
10-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Honestly who gives a shit? Lets worry about ourselves and win the damn game, who cares what om thinks about the outcome of our game.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
10-02-2014, 12:23 PM
Honestly who gives a shit? Lets worry about ourselves and win the damn game, who cares what om thinks about the outcome of our game.

this

BeardoMSU
10-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Im curious what you guys think the Ole Miss fan base will say if we beat A&M. We should go ahead and get these ready because you know its going to happen:

1)A&M and LSU are having down years.
2)We haven't played Bama yet.....

It won't really matter. The new asshole Bama is about to give them, will get double penetrated by A&M a week later.

BulldogBear
10-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Well, our eternal antagonist the venerable Trevor Maddich has already given the college football world a reason to discount our win and still rank TAMU ahead of us since the media is so in love with the Aggies. He said this would be the toughest test for A&M yet but has already blamed their upcoming loss on the schedule. As stated before that douche has some kind of back door connection to Ole Miss as half the talking heads of the sports world seem to.

ETA:

Corrected media love for Aggies not us

StarkVegas
10-02-2014, 01:26 PM
No doubt bear fans are already prepping excuses because they know we are better than the aggies. The real question is what their excuse will be when we give them a beat down in the egg bowl.

DawgInMemphis
10-02-2014, 01:28 PM
And it has already started and the game is still 48 hours away..... From NAFOOM- For one thing Alabama, as of now, looks to be a lot better team than A&M. Second, A&M is coming off a brutal, emotional game against Arkansas plus they'll be playing a road game at 11 AM. Then factor in that Alabama is coming off a bye week. I know it's a huge weekend for both schools, but the matchups are far from equal.

I don't disagree with any of that. I don't know if Bama is "a lot better" than A&M, but I do think they're better.

RougeDawg
10-02-2014, 01:41 PM
No doubt bear fans are already prepping excuses because they know we are better than the aggies. The real question is what their excuse will be when we give them a beat down in the egg bowl.

The usual "we don't really care about the EB", "your team and fan base treat it like the Super Bowl", "We only storm the field when we upset someone we care about", uh wait???

confucius say
10-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Bama is probably better than aTm, though marginally. We are coming off a bye week.

However, aTm is a horrible matchup for us and we are without Day. Neither of these are mentioned.

But really, who cares. Just win and I promise I can take all the excuses TSUN will throw at me while I get ready for a top 10 showdown with the Plainsmen/War Eagles/Tigers/whatever nickname they are using now.

Dawgtini
10-02-2014, 02:34 PM
It won't really matter. The new asshole Bama is about to give them, will get double penetrated by A&M a week later.
I wouldn't count on that. The bears have given ATM trouble both year and Johnny Football bailed them out both times. The bears smaller faster back 7 causes some trouble for Sumlin the Wizzard. The difference this year is it will be in Aggie land, and that may be a factor.

msstate7
10-02-2014, 02:40 PM
aTm worried about Ebola back home*

msstate7
10-02-2014, 02:40 PM
I blame Ebola!***

Beat me to it