PDA

View Full Version : Mr. SEC article on a tell all weekend for 3 SEC coaches..it will piss you off

Lloyd Christmas
10-01-2014, 10:25 PM
CLICK HERE. (http://mrsec.com/articles/mmm-a-tell-tale-weekend-for-3-sec-coaches#facebook_comments)

If you don't want to read the Mullen portion of this article then let me summarize: Mullen needs to beat A&M so he can pad his resume for his Florida interview.

MSUDeltadawg1971
10-01-2014, 10:39 PM
I will say this again, I worked and put research trials in citrus groves in Florida for 3 years. I worked on Ben hill Griffin farms, OrangeCo and several other farms. The stadium is Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Mullen will not be going back to Florida. He was not liked and when he left they said good ridence. They didn't/don't think he's an offensive guru and said anyone could have won with the talent they had. And let me say, it's not the school that thinks that it's the money that runs the football program. They want their yes man.

People are scared of what Mullen is putting together here.

ShotgunDawg
10-01-2014, 10:42 PM
Why even post this garbage?

This guy has zero clue, is probably a naive Florida fan, and has no clue about the Mullen's. Florida doesn't concern me in the least with Mullen.

I think Mullen stays here for a long time. He's discovered his niche, recruiting is improving every year, and Mullen gets to raise his family in a town that isn't a 365 day pressure cooker of fans calling for job (Except Preacher) every time you don't get a first down.

TrapGame
10-01-2014, 10:43 PM
There's an article on SDS that says Mullen bolts for Michigan or Florida after MSU finishes in the top #5. It's laughable. Seriously, who leaves a top #5 program of their own making to go rebuild a brokedown dinosaur with shitty alums who think they really run the program.

ShotgunDawg
10-01-2014, 10:46 PM
There's an article on SDS that says Mullen bolts for Michigan or Florida after MSU finishes in the top #5. It's laughable. Seriously, who leaves a top #5 program of their own making to go rebuild a brokedown dinosaur with shitty alums who think they really run the program.

It's wild. They think Mullen should go to Michigan or Florida because you can't win at MSU, but then they say "After MSU finishes in the top 5". Their idiots and obviously don't think about what they write.

yjnkdawg
10-01-2014, 11:06 PM
We have had a lot of good press over the past two weeks. Why worry about junk like that. THey don't have a crystal ball and they are just trying to get people to read their controversial stories

RC3
10-01-2014, 11:16 PM
I feel dumber for having read that. He confused Mullen for muschamp twice. Further, as long as Mullen win this weeknd and muschamp loses, it's going to guarantee Mullen replacing muschamp at florida*

QuadrupleOption
10-02-2014, 08:42 AM
CLICK HERE. (http://mrsec.com/articles/mmm-a-tell-tale-weekend-for-3-sec-coaches#facebook_comments)

If you don't want to read the Mullen portion of this article then let me summarize: Mullen needs to beat A&M so he can pad his resume for his Florida interview.

Well yeah, other than the fact that Slive has placed a 'no head coach poaching' rule on SEC members, that Mullen scenario is totally legit.

Dawg61
10-02-2014, 09:33 AM
No SEC school is allowed to steal another SEC school's coach. Where you been?