PDA

View Full Version : ESPN to be doing live shots on campus starting Thursday

TheRef
10-01-2014, 05:22 PM
ESPN will be set up and start doing live shots for Sportscenter and other things starting tomorrow at 8 AM. During that time, the road that runs between Dorman Hall and the Junction WILL be closed to ANY traffic. Adjust your routes to/from/through campus accordingly. Secondly, ESPN will be filming an MSU All-Access during this time leading up to the game. I wouldn't be surprised to see the All-Access on SEC Nation or even CGD. The "Road to the National Championship" bus has arrived today so they can start doing full interviews in there with Bristol. Needless to say, ESPN is making their presence felt and we are reaping the benefits with this. Also, for your women, this most likely means that Tim Tebow is in town starting tomorrow, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him running around campus or at the Sanderson this week.

mstatefan91
10-01-2014, 05:40 PM
From what I understand, it's the road that runs between the junction and dorman hall that will be closed.

Stone blvd will be open all day tomorrow which is the road by the ampitheater.

TheRef
10-01-2014, 05:43 PM
From what I understand, it's the road that runs between the junction and dorman hall that will be closed.

Stone blvd will be open all day tomorrow which is the road by the ampitheater.

That's correct...my bad. Got my roads mixed up for a second.

Harrydawg
10-01-2014, 06:14 PM
Do we know yet the exact location of the sec nation set up?

TheRef
10-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Do we know yet the exact location of the sec nation set up?

Yes. In front of Dorman with the back of the stage towards the stadium.