PDA

View Full Version : Premier League Thread: Week 7

TheRef
10-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Well the Foxes possibly had its worst showing of the season. We fell 2-0 to Crystal Palace on their pitch and fell to #12 on the table with 8 points. Granted, the 8 point mark stretches all the way up into the Top 10 of the table. Luckily, the Foxes get the lame duck of the Premier League in Burnley to come back into King Power Stadium. Hopefully, our striker extraordinaire Leonardo Ulloa will be back on his game and score a couple of goals in front of the home crowd. KP has been a very loud venue lately due to the Foxes performing quite well in its first Premier League play in a decade. The match will come at 9 AM Saturday (great....) and will be available to stream on firstrowsports.

War Machine Dawg
10-01-2014, 02:22 PM
The Tigers lost a heartbreaker to Man City last week. After going down 2-nil early, we battled back for the tie. But Man City showed their resiliency, scoring 2 goals late for a 4-2 win. The loss saw the Tigers maintain their 6 points, but fall to 16th on the table. We're safe from relegation for the moment, but this team has to figure some things out quickly. Defense has been shaky ever since all the signings in the window, and Allan McGregor hasn't been good in goal. That has to be fixed or we're in big trouble. It would be nice to see manager Steve Bruce take Jake Livermore out of the lineup and insert Tom Ince. Or better yet, remove a midfielder and get James Chester back into the lineup as a defenseman. We also need to see more of Hatem Ben Arfa. The 2-6-2 has been garbage, so going back to a 2-5-3 would make many of our fans happy.

This week, Hull stays at home at KC Stadium and will face off against Crystal Palace. The game is scheduled for a 9AM Saturday start, so I won't be able to watch, but it is available via NBC Sports Extra and firstrowsports.

DudyDawg
10-01-2014, 02:32 PM
Way to stay on it ref. Haven't watched as much this year as I usuay tune in more in the second half for league games since college football will be over. But sadly I think the writing is on the wall for a supremely under talented Burnley team and we will go down.

Btw, champions league games are heading to second halves on fox family of networks and ESPN2