PDA

View Full Version : Barrett Sallee with a Pro-MSU piece

TheRef
10-01-2014, 10:15 AM
Yes....it's true...Barrett Sallee might actually be on the CLANGA wagon

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2216737-is-mississippi-state-football-finally-for-real-in-2014

TrapGame
10-01-2014, 10:30 AM
Man, Sallee is kissing butt this season.

However, it's a really good article.

dickiedawg
10-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Flash in the pan or staying power?

That will be what's on the line on Saturday afternoon in Starkville, Mississippi, for the No. 12 Mississippi State Bulldogs, who host the No. 6 Texas A&M Bulldogs in one of three enormous Week 6 SEC West games.

That's quality stuff right there.

Dawgbite
10-01-2014, 11:45 AM
That's quality stuff right there.
The man just can't get enough Bulldog, no fault in that!

Lloyd Christmas
10-01-2014, 12:02 PM
Yes....it's true...Barrett Sallee might actually be on the CLANGA wagon

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2216737-is-mississippi-state-football-finally-for-real-in-2014

Ugh..I'm just not used to the media (especially Sallee) picking us to win big games. It's a good feeling, but the State fan in me needs some validation this weekend.

MSUDawg4Life
10-01-2014, 12:03 PM
Y'all are like needy girls. Fall in love with anybody that shows you a little attention.

Lloyd Christmas
10-01-2014, 12:16 PM
Y'all are like needy girls. Fall in love with anybody that shows you a little attention.

Trust me, many on this board remember his prior BS on State and Mullen.

TheRef
10-01-2014, 01:12 PM
Trust me, many on this board remember his prior BS on State and Mullen.

I certainly remember his BS. I just figured I would post a article where he's halfway eating his crow.

Statefan
10-01-2014, 01:41 PM
Feeling good now especially with his pristine track record predicting Mississippi State football********

FISHDAWG
10-01-2014, 05:01 PM

profound poetry right there with a twist of humor - I like it .... but it's gonna take a lot more than a little attention for those of us who swore him off forever

Schultzy
10-01-2014, 07:17 PM
If you don't toot your own horn no one else will toot it so here's me tooting mine.

I've been telling y'all in all these threads for months that beating a big dog in the west like lsu or bama would change people's perception of us, until then who cares. Tsun has gotten all their mileage this year off beating lsu at home last year.

We will get much mileage off it and have a chance to take it a step further as well. Nobody cares if you barely beat Bowling Green or give up some bombs to UAB if you show up and beat the perennial powers.

We have a real chance these next two weeks to build on that win with this team that isn't just relying on one side of the ball to play well. Hell, were even making field goals now.