PDA

View Full Version : Alright, enough with the p*ssy stuff.......

Goat Holder
05-28-2013, 09:33 AM
This regional is not that damn hard. It's the postseason, they are all hard. All the teams are good. We earned a home hosting opportunity, and we got it. We didn't get paired with North Carolina, Vanderbilt or LSU (the truly elite teams). And we don't have to cross 2 time zones. F*ck it. Time to nut up and win the damn games.

Dawgbite
05-28-2013, 09:39 AM
I hope I never get to the point that I say enough with the p*ssy stuff. I like the stuff, it's my friend. It's warm and fuzzy and makes me happy.

Sandman14
05-28-2013, 09:52 AM
Agreed. Geez. We don't have to face one single legit team in order to get to the supers, and we didn't even earn a national seed. Hell we could have had Florida as the 3-seed. We could have had Clemson as the 2-seed. Instead we have a bunch of scrubs who've never even been to Omaha. RPI RPI RPI...whatever. Just because Arkansas's RPI isn't as high as Mercers, I don't give a damn. Arkansas is a top 15 team.

Oh yeah, and we could have gotten Arkansas as the 2-seed.

If anyone should complain, maybe it's USA for getting sent into the lion's den with 14,000 screaming fans after having a resume worthy of hosting consideration. And then getting stuck with Mercer as the 3-seed, first round matchup. USA is the unlucky team. Not MSU.

Goat Holder
05-28-2013, 09:54 AM
I agree, Arkansas is good. Probably the 3rd best team in the conference over us.

In no shape, form or fashion did we get screwed. But if the team wants to think this, and rally around it, so be it.

AROB44
05-28-2013, 10:07 AM
My sentiments exactly !!!

FlabLoser
05-28-2013, 10:21 AM
Agreed. Geez. We don't have to face one single legit team in order to get to the supers, and we didn't even earn a national seed. Hell we could have had Florida as the 3-seed. We could have had Clemson as the 2-seed. Instead we have a bunch of scrubs who've never even been to Omaha. RPI RPI RPI...whatever. Just because Arkansas's RPI isn't as high as Mercers, I don't give a damn. Arkansas is a top 15 team.

Oh yeah, and we could have gotten Arkansas as the 2-seed.

If anyone should complain, maybe it's USA for getting sent into the lion's den with 14,000 screaming fans after having a resume worthy of hosting consideration. And then getting stuck with Mercer as the 3-seed, first round matchup. USA is the unlucky team. Not MSU.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e52/mshanecrowe/humor/kirkandmccoy.gif

cowbell9
05-28-2013, 12:55 PM
This