PDA

View Full Version : If our Athletic Department was worth a damn,

Lloyd Christmas
09-30-2014, 09:45 PM
We would get a speaker at Bulldog Bash to rile everyone up and get them salivating for the game the next morning. It would also be badass if they could work Rock and Roll Pt. II over the concert speakers. Do absolutely anything and everything possible to get the students jacked. Any students here who can comment on how our AD is doing at marketing this thing on campus?

TheRef
09-30-2014, 09:50 PM
We would get a speaker at Bulldog Bash to rile everyone up and get them salivating for the game the next morning. It would also be badass if they could work Rock and Roll Pt. II over the concert speakers. Do absolutely anything and everything possible to get the students jacked. Any students here who can comment on how our AD is doing at marketing this thing on campus?

They've already handed out the schedule for the weekend. Dan will be speaking before Bulldog Bash for basically a big pep rally in the Cotton District. They told us when the SEC Nation crew arrives and everything else associated with that. They're trying to pump up this whole week, and for good reason.

Lloyd Christmas
09-30-2014, 10:02 PM
They've already handed out the schedule for the weekend. Dan will be speaking before Bulldog Bash for basically a big pep rally in the Cotton District. They told us when the SEC Nation crew arrives and everything else associated with that. They're trying to pump up this whole week, and for good reason.

Glad to hear it. I think our attendance will be fine. The key is to keep the students crazy.

Smitty
09-30-2014, 10:05 PM
Fly Smoot in for the weekend. You want a party, there's the party.

preachermatt83
09-30-2014, 10:13 PM
let Dak make an appearance and speak.. That'll get everyone fired up and then let him introduce the "surprise guest" ..... THE KANG!

preachermatt83
09-30-2014, 10:19 PM
and before anyone mentions it, yes I know Jackie has been in tight with aTm lately but I assure you there is no doubt which maroon and white he is pulling for Sat.

HereComesTheSpiral
09-30-2014, 10:48 PM
Fly Smoot in for the weekend. You want a party, there's the party.

Move bulldog bash to lake oktibbeha**

Todd4State
09-30-2014, 11:03 PM
let Dak make an appearance and speak.. That'll get everyone fired up and then let him introduce the "surprise guest" ..... THE KANG!

I think that would fire up the alumni more than the students.

mic
09-30-2014, 11:08 PM
If our fan base isn't fired up for this weekend then there is no hope for us....