PDA

View Full Version : SEC Now..wow that Georgia anchor is an idiot.

Lloyd Christmas
09-30-2014, 07:05 PM
Just put us at 5 behind 4 Ole Miss in the West. Said that Ole Miss has wins over Vanderbilt and Boise State (I'm still reeling from that remark). Said nothing about our LSU win. Put LSU at 7 in the West. So much stupid.

BulldogBear
09-30-2014, 07:06 PM
I have it on DVR. When I get home from work I'll have to watch this gem.

DawgPoundRock
09-30-2014, 07:14 PM
That was awful, he had no real reasoning why. You can tell cause when he said ole miss beat boise and vandy, he looked like he couldnt believe he said it.

jbjones
09-30-2014, 07:22 PM
That was awful, he had no real reasoning why. You can tell cause when he said ole miss beat boise and vandy, he looked like he couldnt believe he said it.

I like Stinchcomb, but honestly, this is the kind of stuff that makes me think this crap is scripted. I've tried real hard to watch the channel...but damn, I'm out. I'm glad we have it because of the extra games, and especially baseball.

Dawgcentral
09-30-2014, 07:36 PM
Win the next two and we eliminate these trivial issues. It all starts this Saturday.

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2014, 07:40 PM
Win the next two and we eliminate these trivial issues. It all starts this Saturday.

This

Just keep winning and the idiots will start to wilt away

confucius say
10-01-2014, 10:54 AM
I saw that too. If he wants to put us 5th in the west behind TSUN and aTm then so be it. But at least say things like "TSUN has a tremendous defense" or "aTm is so explosive offensively" while "MSU is balanced but struggles in the kicking game." Not "TSUN beat Vandy and Boise" with the obvious implication that those two wins are impressive. I mean, Vandy blows and Boise was just handled easily by Air Force. It amazes me how these people are employed. Geez, do better.

dawgsfinnaeat
10-01-2014, 12:01 PM
Who cares what they think? When we go 11-1 and they go 7-5 that will settle that.

BulldogBear
10-01-2014, 12:08 PM
Finally watched it. Of course it is the predictable course many will take. Whoever we beat will be terrible. This week it'll just be that we expose A&M. Finally, maybe after beating Auburn the last of these clowns will go away. Psych. There'll always be somebody to tear down anything we do.