PDA

View Full Version : Chris Low Article on MSU & Ole Miss

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2014, 12:30 PM
I had no idea that Freezus' brother went to MSU

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/11615156/state-mississippi-set-historic-college-football-weekend

It_Could_Happen
09-30-2014, 12:33 PM
Freeze keeps a stack of pictures of himself in a briefcase and when he sees an ole miss sign on a mailbox he signs one and leaves it there?

What an ole miss thing to do.

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2014, 12:39 PM
Freeze keeps a stack of pictures of himself in a briefcase and when he sees an ole miss sign on a mailbox he signs one and leaves it there?

What an ole miss thing to do.

I actually thought it was a pretty good "grass roots" idea. It also encourages Ole Miss people to put flags on their mailboxes to promote the program. They all hope Freezus will visit and save them

curmudgeon
09-30-2014, 12:45 PM
Whether we like it or not, a sweep by the Mississippi schools this weekend could be the biggest thing to happen to us from a football standpoint, ever.

MSUDawg4Life
09-30-2014, 12:46 PM
Isn't it illegal to put stuff in mailboxes?

Liverpooldawg
09-30-2014, 12:50 PM
Really? Freeze leaves unsolicited autographed pictures of himself in mailboxes? That is just downright creepy.

Bully Dee Williams
09-30-2014, 12:56 PM
Freeze is a douche. Period. End of thought.

M.Fillmore
09-30-2014, 01:20 PM
From the Chris Low article: "I know the people on both sides and know what they're like and know the goodness of the Mississippi people," Freeze said. "I hate to see it become so fueled with negativity and hate for each other."

I guess telling a kid that his soul is imperiled for choosing MSU is a positive statement.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
09-30-2014, 01:50 PM
It pisses me off how the whole state of MS gets lumped together from a speech by the governor at an om game, yet they forget we told that same governor that we were playing Loyola whether he liked it or not.

RougeDawg
09-30-2014, 01:52 PM

Ding ding ding. Tampering with federal property. That's why people who walk around with flyers and campaign pahlplets have to leave on stoop or door.

thunderclap
09-30-2014, 02:20 PM
From the Chris Low article: "I know the people on both sides and know what they're like and know the goodness of the Mississippi people," Freeze said. "I hate to see it become so fueled with negativity and hate for each other."

Translation: I sure wish we could win it all the time without a hassle.

yjnkdawg
09-30-2014, 02:26 PM

It has to have USPS postage on it, and I think it must be delivered by a USPS employee (mail carrier).

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2014, 02:43 PM
It has to have USPS postage on it, and I think it must be delivered by a USPS employee (mail carrier).

After Ole Miss loses it's next 5 games, that may be what Hugh Freeze is doing.

smootness
09-30-2014, 06:34 PM
Every time I read about Chris Jones' recruitment, I get even more confused. His mom liked Ole Miss? Huh?

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2014, 06:43 PM
Serious question:

I know everyone is celebrating Mississippi football this week, but what has Ole Miss done to be a part of it? Who have they beat? What have they earned to be a part of this celebration? Are they celebrating the defeat of ULL, Boise, Vandy, and Memphis?

Just food for thought.