PDA

View Full Version : Holy ****, there is so much butt-hurt here

messageboardsuperhero
09-29-2014, 11:02 PM
So much whining and butt-hurt in this interview over Dak getting mentioned as a Heisman candidate. He calls it a "joke" and that anyone who actually considers him a serious contender is a joke- even goes so far to say that Bo Wallace is as good, if not a better candidate than Dak. Well buddy, I guess the majority of the national media is a joke then. Because none of this Heisman talk is coming from ANYONE in the MSU administration yet. EVERY BIT of it is coming from writers in the media who have absolutely nothing to do with MSU.

Skip to the 37 minute mark. http://media.vsporto.s3.amazonaws.com/_shows/rebelsportsradio/2014-09-23-542301779-TheShowUpNorth9.24.14.mp3

ETA: Man, I'm laughing my ass off listening to this. There is no sweeter substance on the planet than rebel tears.

mstatefan91
09-30-2014, 12:26 AM
"If I'm the media"

You are the media you asshat. lol They spent over 20 minutes talking about Dak/Mississippi State

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2014, 12:37 AM
This is great.

Here's the thing, and what's great about our game being at 11:00 AM Saturday. By kickoff of the OM Bama game, OM fans and players will know our outcome. If we win, the will be an ungodly amount of pressure on Ole Miss to win as well. This butt holes will get tight and the butt hurt will be bad.

RougeDawg
09-30-2014, 12:45 AM
This is great.

Here's the thing, and what's great about our game being at 11:00 AM Saturday. By kickoff of the OM Bama game, OM fans and players will know our outcome. If we win, the will be an ungodly amount of pressure on Ole Miss to win as well. This butt holes will get tight and the butt hurt will be bad.

Who are these two f*cking morons? It's obvious they are bearsharts, but how do they get to host a show being that moronic?

This idiot talks about career stats meaning more for a Heisman winner? So did they count Winston's High School Stats last year? The more I listened the dumber I got. Are these real people? No logical human can spew the shit that this Collier Bot was. Has to be one of the Old Spice commercial reject bots doing this interview.

If Dak continues to light up these top teams, we may lose half of the bearshart fanbase due to suicide. Especially if this weekend plays out like I feel it will.

Offshore Dawg
09-30-2014, 06:01 AM
Don't forget the concept of perception they have is if Archie, & Eli were not good enough to win how in the world could Dak make it. Their whole miserable lives their diddie told them they were better than everybody else just because they attended old miss.

The only culture in Oxford is Bacteria !!

notsofarawaydawg
09-30-2014, 07:10 AM
Who are these two f*cking morons? It's obvious they are bearsharts, but how do they get to host a show being that moronic?

This idiot talks about career stats meaning more for a Heisman winner? So did they count Winston's High School Stats last year? The more I listened the dumber I got. Are these real people? No logical human can spew the shit that this Collier Bot was. Has to be one of the Old Spice commercial reject bots doing this interview.

If Dak continues to light up these top teams, we may lose half of the bearshart fanbase due to suicide. Especially if this weekend plays out like I feel it will.

Personally I can ask the same question about HD6 and his entourage. Who is he and what qualifies him to host a radio show other than he's constantly butt hurt that no one will jump up and down and champion his cause which is mostly a negative opinion about anything MSU. Don't tell me he doesn't because I've seen it and read it for years.

msstate7
09-30-2014, 07:32 AM
The only culture in Oxford is Bacteria !!

The culture in Oxford grows in a Petri dish

Coach34
09-30-2014, 07:46 AM
Thanks for letting me know it was The Pizza Man discussing it. Saved me some listening time. He needs to stick to making chocolate chip pizzas

messageboardsuperhero
09-30-2014, 07:52 AM
The same guy who went on this 10-minute rant tweeted out this during the game:

David Collier
‏@DavidLCollier
Dak is a good player, but he's not a good quarterback. So no, he's not the best quarterback in the SEC.

LOL. I can understand making the argument that he isn't the best QB in the SEC- but to say Dak isn't even a good QB is completely asinine and reeks of someone being mad about him getting attention from the media.

Coach34
09-30-2014, 07:57 AM
I literally can't think of another team in the SEC he wouldn't start for except maybe A&M

ShotgunDawg
09-30-2014, 08:06 AM
I literally can't think of another team in the SEC he wouldn't start for except maybe A&M

Maybe.... and that's just because of offensive scheme. Something tells me Sumlin would takes Dak's talent and intangibles and develop him into whatever he needed.

FlabLoser
09-30-2014, 08:43 AM
This is great.

And if we lose they'll have that much more energy.

Saturday is the most epic college football season in recent memory. Regular season, of course. Call it separation Saturday. The contenders and pretenders are gonna come out.