PDA

View Full Version : Grove vs Quad vs Junction

M.Fillmore
09-29-2014, 08:04 PM
The food varies everywhere. Some tents are great, some so-so. The best crawfish etouffee I have in my life I ate at the Junction last year.

I'll give the Grove props for being on the leading edge of the trend. But it is on the backside on nowhere and a good hike to the stadium. A chandelier in a tent does not add class, it just says you are an arrogant butthole.

Bama's Quad gets props for size and atmosphere. It is also a decent hike to the stadium. The Chimes and handprints of captains in cement are cool.

The Junction reigns in location since it is at the stadium. I like the layout the best as well.

All in all I'd rank it: 1st Quad, 2nd Junction, 3rd Grove. I know any Bears that read this will freak out but they likely have a chandelier in their tent.

FlabLoser
09-29-2014, 08:08 PM
Junction gets a bonus for having pre-kickoff games broadcast on the new videoboard for most of the junction to see.

bluelightstar
09-29-2014, 08:16 PM
I don't think of the Quad as being very far from Bryant-Denny. I mean, the Junction-Davis Wade setup is ideal, but BDS is not bad.

IMissJack
09-29-2014, 08:43 PM
I just wish we would demolish Memorial Hall on the North end, and make another tailgating spot there. Someone posted what it would look like from that direction if it were torn down, and it is amazing. If someone still had that photoshopped image, please post again.