PDA

View Full Version : Any of you students hearing good things about attendance for SECN Saturday?

CadaverDawg
09-29-2014, 02:30 PM
I really hope we can have a big crowd and good atmosphere. Finebaum was just talking about how terrible the 11:00 start time is.

BulldogBear
09-29-2014, 02:32 PM
I don't know about crowd. I can't sell my extra tickets to save my life. It seems like with the new addition there's just no more demand. It's weird. And we may be having our best season since 1941.

Goat Holder
09-29-2014, 02:46 PM
I don't know about crowd. I can't sell my extra tickets to save my life. It seems like with the new addition there's just no more demand. It's weird. And we may be having our best season since 1941.

Agreed. It's a good thing too that we are having this upswing of attention right now, hopefully that attracts new fans in the next few years. I shudder to think about how the stadium will look if we go through another Croom-type Error.

Smitty
09-29-2014, 02:53 PM
Why don't they do it in front of the student section which will be filled up early anyways. Like Gameday always does in the Texas-Oklahoma game from inside the stadium right before kickoff

Tweeters get this idea to them

boarmassage
09-29-2014, 02:56 PM

I might be interested in getting your extra tickets. PM me the details and I can't get some people to go with me depending on how many extra tickets you have.

ShotgunDawg
09-29-2014, 03:03 PM
The student better be there on Saturday. No excuses

DudyDawg
09-29-2014, 03:21 PM
May be slower than usual filling up, with bulldog bash, but it'll be full by game time by all accounts. Most people I know are taking Friday lightly and getting up early Saturday to get ready for a huge day. Can't hurt that it's supposed to be nice and cool too

civildawg
09-29-2014, 03:30 PM
It probably has to do with the 11 am start time. I need Auburn tickets and I cant find any for sale on any MSU message board

Lloyd Christmas
09-29-2014, 04:01 PM

I sold mine after two minutes of being posted on facebook. There are definitely people looking for them.

DistrictDawg92
09-29-2014, 04:12 PM
For the first time since I have been a student, it seems that most students are sacrificing partying for being at the game. Like Dudy said most people I have talked to, me included, will be watching their alcohol consumption Friday night so that we will be ready to go early Saturday morning. Really looking forward to that first mimosa around 7am Saturday morning.

PMDawg
09-29-2014, 04:32 PM
Agreed. It's a good thing too that we are having this upswing of attention right now, hopefully that attracts new fans in the next few years. I shudder to think about how the stadium will look if we go through another Croom-type Error.

You suck as a fan and as a poster. Your constant negativitey is old. Just sayin.

I seen it dawg
09-29-2014, 04:40 PM
For the first time since I have been a student, it seems that most students are sacrificing partying for being at the game. Like Dudy said most people I have talked to, me included, will be watching their alcohol consumption Friday night so that we will be ready to go early Saturday morning. Really looking forward to that first mimosa around 7am Saturday morning.

I love it. Saturday is going to be such a glorious football day for us all the students need to save up and get shitfaced Saturday in celebration of 2 great wins

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-29-2014, 05:22 PM
A large amount of the people I've talked to plan on cutting Bulldog Bash short so they can be ready for Saturday. Seeing other students on campus excited about the game gets me more excited than I already was. People have been nonchalant up to this point, but I guess I can understand it.

Dallas_Dawg
09-29-2014, 06:05 PM
A large amount of the people I've talked to plan on cutting Bulldog Bash short so they can be ready for Saturday. Seeing other students on campus excited about the game gets me more excited than I already was. People have been nonchalant up to this point, but I guess I can understand it.

What you and DistrictDawg said is very encouraging. I have been worried about that because I was at the A&M game when the Black Crowes played the night before. I was hungover and so was everyone else at pregame. I had a bad feeling walking into the stadium.

Coach66
09-29-2014, 07:13 PM
Nm

Goat Holder
09-29-2014, 07:23 PM
You suck as a fan and as a poster. Your constant negativitey is old. Just sayin.

http://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s332/oceancurrents/__009whatwhat1rr8.gif

Coach34
09-29-2014, 07:30 PM
11am gametime is a killer

I'm bringing the fam in for the Auburn game. I will be beyond pissed if its an 11am...shit, I wont be too happy if it's 2:30

6pm or later