PDA

View Full Version : Golson listed as questionable vs bama Saturday

starkvegasdawg
09-29-2014, 01:58 PM
Don't think this has anything to do with a possible suspension, do you? Supposedly has a knee injury. Now whether it is Moultrie knee or not I don't know.

FlabLoser
09-29-2014, 02:00 PM
As good as Ole Miss is at PR, I doubt we'll ever know if a suspension is issued. The SEC doesn't exactly wave flags saying a guy as been suspended.

msstate7
09-29-2014, 02:01 PM
If he can't play, it's huge. He can't cover cooper, but he's their best

BulldogBear
09-29-2014, 02:36 PM
No matter what the reason...they have the excuse prepared. And there is always an excuse.

CadaverDawg
09-29-2014, 02:39 PM
Is CJ Johnson questionable?

BeardoMSU
09-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Always gotta have a ready made excuse, lol.

I just read this comment from a Bama fan on the SEC blog on Espn. Ouch...that'll sting a bit...

"I'm 41 years old - and in my lifetime, Ole Miss has beaten Alabama a grand total of FOUR times. A good Alabama team ALWAYS beats a good Ole Miss team (and I'm not convinced yet that this Ole Miss team is any better than just plain, old "decent."

Bo Wallace is a terrible SEC quarterback who only manages to keep his starting position because Ole Miss has no one to replace him. Against a weak defensive team, because of the nick-nack system he runs, he's pretty good. Against a team that can play defense, he's an interception machine and a disaster waiting to happen.

Everything is setting up for what could be a program-crippling loss for Ole Miss. College Game Day finally comes to town, the entire country is watching and then you get manhandled by a team that has owned you for a hundred years? Three days after it's over, most of the country won't remember Ole Miss even exists.

But hey, enjoy The Grove."

Hahaha! That about sums it up.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/89578/alabama-faces-biggest-test-yet-in-ole-miss

Leroy Jenkins
09-29-2014, 02:47 PM
Don't think this has anything to do with a possible suspension, do you? Supposedly has a knee injury. Now whether it is Moultrie knee or not I don't know.

He probably watched Amari Coopers' film and $hit himself half to death while thinking about that baseball contract he turned down.

starkvegasdawg
09-29-2014, 02:48 PM

Not on the injury list I saw.

Liverpooldawg
09-29-2014, 03:00 PM
As good as Ole Miss is at PR, I doubt we'll ever know if a suspension is issued. The SEC doesn't exactly wave flags saying a guy as been suspended.

Yes they do. It was an official announcement from the SEC office with Day.

CadaverDawg
09-29-2014, 03:05 PM
SVP just told Brad Edwards that Ole Miss could be on the verge of a Charlie Brown moment. Haha. Brad Edwards said, "I hope Ole Miss realizes there is a game after the show".

What an embarrassing joke Ole Miss has become

Gridirondawg
09-29-2014, 03:18 PM

Hearing he has a torn labia

msstate7
09-29-2014, 03:22 PM

Holding out for a new z71

DawgHouseUnited
09-29-2014, 03:50 PM
SVP just told Brad Edwards that Ole Miss could be on the verge of a Charlie Brown moment. Haha. Brad Edwards said, "I hope Ole Miss realizes there is a game after the show".

What an embarrassing joke Ole Miss has become

That just made my day. The running joke amongst my OM friends at church was how they were getting ready for the Grove. The game? Not so much.

I also overheard one teenager explaining to his friend how all the turnovers versus Memphis would've/should've been more points = an even bigger blowout...

RougeDawg
09-29-2014, 06:30 PM
Holding out for a new z71

Either this or Oxford is slap out of Vagisil. He went down and didn't come back in Sat night. I suspect it's his yearly yeast infection that stirs up when they start playing the big boys on their schedule.

CadaverDawg
09-29-2014, 08:02 PM
That just made my day. The running joke amongst my OM friends at church was how they were getting ready for the Grove. The game? Not so much.

I also overheard one teenager explaining to his friend how all the turnovers versus Memphis would've/should've been more points = an even bigger blowout...

I thought it was the funniest thing I've heard about OM in a while. And it describes their douchey fan base perfectly