PDA

View Full Version : Nafoom trying to decide If prewitt was talking

AlSwearengen
09-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Shit about bama. He said bama isn't as good as they have been in the past and olemiss is better than in the past.

Some say, because it is fact, it isn't shit talking. Others are pissed that he has motivated the tide.

That is a team of future rocket surgeons they have in Oxford.

BeardoMSU
09-29-2014, 01:22 PM
Those guys never learn. I remember Moncrief last year talking before the Bama game ("we gone score points on bama"...ha!), and even after ("this is the last game we lose this year".....double ha!). Fools.

Jack Lambert
09-29-2014, 01:25 PM
What about Bo talking before the A&M game?

CadaverDawg
09-29-2014, 01:33 PM
Ole Miss talks a ton and wins a little

Bucky Dog
09-29-2014, 01:37 PM
Prewitt also was the one who said they are the Flagship university in the state. Obviously his attempt to look like Troy Polomoalu is effecting his reasoning!

Drugdog
09-29-2014, 03:33 PM
Mark Packer on College Sport ch 91 just said Ole Miss needs to shut up. Alabama has been kicking their butt for so long. They need to duck and cover.
The Co Host: Houston Nutt.

jumbo
09-29-2014, 03:46 PM
What about Bo talking before the A&M game?

Bo said they feel like they can put up points on anyone right before they played Bama last year. A game in which they scored 0 points.

BrunswickDawg
09-29-2014, 03:55 PM
Mark Packer on College Sport ch 91 just said Ole Miss needs to shut up. Alabama has been kicking their butt for so long. They need to duck and cover.
The Co Host: Houston Nutt.

10 straight wins for Bama v. OM and an all-time record of 51-8-2. As bad as we have been against Bama, that is worse. On wikipedia it is noted as "the conference's most lopsided rivalry" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama%E2%80%93Ole_Miss_football_rivalry

Todd4State
09-29-2014, 04:07 PM
10 straight wins for Bama v. OM and an all-time record of 51-8-2. As bad as we have been against Bama, that is worse. On wikipedia it is noted as "the conference's most lopsided rivalry" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alabama%E2%80%93Ole_Miss_football_rivalry

Honestly, if you look at Ole Miss's football history I think a lot of people would be surprised at how lopsided the series are. Literally the only SEC West series that they lead is ours.

BrunswickDawg
09-29-2014, 04:48 PM
Honestly, if you look at Ole Miss's football history I think a lot of people would be surprised at how lopsided the series are. Literally the only SEC West series that they lead is ours.
People would be even more surprised how well OM dodged playing a legit SEC schedule prior to the 1992 expansion. OM has only played Auburn 37 times - ever. SEC has had divisions since 1992 - 21 years. So, two charter members of a conference that began in the 1930s only played played 16 times in roughly 70 years??

Todd4State
09-29-2014, 05:15 PM
People would be even more surprised how well OM dodged playing a legit SEC schedule prior to the 1992 expansion. OM has only played Auburn 37 times - ever. SEC has had divisions since 1992 - 21 years. So, two charter members of a conference that began in the 1930s only played played 16 times in roughly 70 years??

Ole Miss and Johnny Vaught were the inspiration behind my manageable schedule theory. Literally the only game that they had to get up for was LSU and Tennessee.

RougeDawg
09-29-2014, 05:26 PM
Hey fellas, lets not let facts get in the way of their delusions of grandeur!!

ETA: They were also debating on whether or not it was time to move on from BroLocks yesterday. They were being dead serious. They have 0.0000 QB depth and those pathetically delusional bastards were actually debating on which QB actually gives them the best chance to win, when in fact only one QB gives them any chance to win, even against the Boise's and Memphis' of the world. They never seem to amaze me by setting the bar higher, when I think there's no earthly way they could be more delusional. Good thing that all ends Saturday around 3:30-4ish.