PDA

View Full Version : I'm stocking up on popcorn

Dental Dawg
09-29-2014, 08:42 AM
Anyone else think Ole Miss will lose 4 out of next 5? Possible 5 out of 5. Let them enjoy game day, because the slow melt-down from top ten team to .500 record will be glorious.

starkvegasdawg
09-29-2014, 08:50 AM
I see them beating Presbyerian and that being their only sure win the rest of the season. This is how I rank their opponents on winnability from here on out.

Presbyerian
Auburn
A&M
UT
Arkansas
MSU
Alabama

thf24
09-29-2014, 08:55 AM
The brawl during their game Saturday confirmed our suspicion that that team is undisciplined, character-deficient, and barely under the staff's control. Based on talent they should win at least two of the next five with a shot at three or four, but a skull-dragging by 'Bama followed by a loss to A&M could send them on a downward spiral that causes them to lose all five.

chainedup_Dawg
09-29-2014, 08:58 AM
I see them beating Presbyerian and that being their only sure win the rest of the season. This is how I rank their opponents on winnability from here on out.

Presbyerian
Auburn
A&M
UT
Arkansas
MSU
Alabama

I have to say I agree. I believe Auburn will be tougher than the UT game though

FlabLoser
09-29-2014, 09:04 AM
Ole Miss plays on emotion. How else do you get in a brawl with a football team from the AAC? Emotion can't carry them all year and it will be interesting to see how they react after Bama cashes that reality check.

BTW, Bo Wallace is soft. He cringed when the DL of MEMPHIS put pressure on him. One play a guy was coming and Wallace just ducked. Then the DL guy slipped. The hit never came. And Wallace was left standing there, crouched, and not sure what to do next.

MetEdDawg
09-29-2014, 09:11 AM
Their problem is they have the starting talent to potentially surprise someone but they won't because they are so undisciplined. You can't beat an Alabama, Auburn, or TAMU without playing disciplined football. All the talent in the world is worth nothing if that talent doesn't work together as a team.

They are also going to get outcoached by probably every one of those 5 opposing head coaches. They aren't good on offense and a decent OC will destroy those CB and safety blitzes that teams like Boise and Memphis don't have the athletes to handle. You think any of OM's CBs can handle Cooper or Duke Williams/Sammy Coates or Ricky Seals-Jones, or any of those other big time WRs these next 5 teams have in man coverage on some sort of safety or CB blitz? Hell no. They will get exposed the next two weeks and then they will have to pray UT doesn't play like they did against UGA.