PDA

View Full Version : All eyes on MS this week

BeastMan
09-29-2014, 06:27 AM
http://3rdand57.com/mississippi-your-table-is-set/

Not only is this week huge, an MSU win could bring ESPN Game Day next week.

LeakyD
09-29-2014, 07:09 AM
I don't get any satisfaction out of something positive for Ole Miss. SEC Nation is great for us. Let's see if ESPN sends Gameday our way if we pull off another top 10 win with top 5 Auburn coming in. Amazing that Gameday is gifted to Ole Miss and we have to pull off 2 top 10 wins just to be in the conversation. On a side note, I think it will be a huge distraction for them this week.

BeastMan
09-29-2014, 07:27 AM
Neither will be a positive if you lose. That's my point. You better win when all eyes are on you. You only get so many chances to improve your perception which effects a lot (including time slots). As a State grad, I get what your saying but if OM gets rolled (like so many on this board do), then them getting GameDay should make you happy.

steeldawg
09-29-2014, 07:34 AM
I don't get any satisfaction out of something positive for Ole Miss. SEC Nation is great for us. Let's see if ESPN sends Gameday our way if we pull off another top 10 win with top 5 Auburn coming in. Amazing that Gameday is gifted to Ole Miss and we have to pull off 2 top 10 wins just to be in the conversation. On a side note, I think it will be a huge distraction for them this week.

I could care less if we get gameday or not. Win on the damn field is all I care about. Let thin have this media hype they want because that's apparently all that matters to them.

Political Hack
09-29-2014, 07:43 AM
they may not win the game, but they've never lost a party.

FlabLoser
09-29-2014, 07:59 AM
Did they lose the brawl?

Reason2succeed
09-29-2014, 08:16 AM
I hope we kill A&M and then watch Ole Miss get skull drug. That would be EPIC!

bluelightstar
09-29-2014, 08:23 AM
I don't know why State people think having Gameday and winning on the field are mutually exclusive. Hostng Gameday would be huge for State -- and I'd prefer not being the ONLY school in the conference to never have hosted before. Bad signaling effect.

Liverpooldawg
09-29-2014, 08:37 AM
Just win. If you do the rest will take care of itself. MSU has always had to work for what it gets.

Dawgfan77
09-29-2014, 08:59 AM
I don't know why State people think having Gameday and winning on the field are mutually exclusive. Hostng Gameday would be huge for State -- and I'd prefer not being the ONLY school in the conference to never have hosted before. Bad signaling effect.
We beat ATM we WILL get gameday for auburn. Then if we beat auburn UK and UTM gameday may come to the capstone for our game

I seen it dawg
09-29-2014, 04:04 PM
I hope we kill A&M and then watch Ole Miss get skull drug. That would be EPIC!

You're gonna be epically happy

Spider-Man
09-29-2014, 04:36 PM
I have a feeling Corso is going to put on Big Al's head in the Grove.

However, if we beat A&M and get to host Gameday with Auburn coming to town, there is a good chance he actually puts on Bully's head. To me, that would trump Ole Miss' Gameday. Who cares if they got it first just to have them pick against you.