PDA

View Full Version : The Aint's are Back.... Pathetic....

RougeDawg
09-28-2014, 09:25 PM
Does Rob Ryan last until season's end with these craptastic performances every week? Offensive game plan was bad from the beginning.

CadaverDawg
09-28-2014, 09:32 PM
He's was an awful hire to begin with IMO. He never had a good D when in Dallas.

IMissJack
09-28-2014, 09:34 PM
They are missing a LOT of tackles. Too many Yards After Contact.

TrapGame
09-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Rob Ryan should be fired after the game.

Skydawg1
09-28-2014, 09:39 PM
They are missing a LOT of tackles. Too many Yards After Contact.Too many yards BEFORE contact.

CJDAWG85
09-28-2014, 09:51 PM
Ryan sucks, but Saints OL isn't very good and Saints run game is almost non existent. Add that to all the dropped passes and not protecting the ball and you have the recipe to be on the wrong end of a beat down.

LC Dawg
09-28-2014, 10:49 PM
This is what happens when you tie up the majority of your salaries in a few players. There's nothing left to pay other good players. It's why they've lost Sproles and other good players in the last few years. I'm beginning to lose interest in the NFL just like I did with NASCAR when money totally screwed it up.

codeDawg
09-28-2014, 11:15 PM
This is what happens when you tie up the majority of your salaries in a few players. There's nothing left to pay other good players. It's why they've lost Sproles and other good players in the last few years. I'm beginning to lose interest in the NFL just like I did with NASCAR when money totally screwed it up.

It always has been, and always will be about money. At least there are salary caps. MLB is ridiculous, even if I am a Red Sox fan.

It's just time that the Saints start developing some younger and project players.

SignalToNoise
09-29-2014, 09:00 AM
Rob Ryan's defense certainly was MIA tonight but let's not act like the offense was a thing of beauty. Plenty of blame to go around in that lost. Gonna be a long year, Saint's fans

/sad