PDA

View Full Version : Barrett Sallee calling for CJ Johnson Suspension!

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2014, 03:14 PM
Here we go

Barrett Sallee ‏@BarrettSallee 4m
The SEC correctly suspended Miss. St. C Dillon Day for stomping. Let's see what happens w Ole Miss' C.J. Johnson (10) http://youtu.be/cFmoc66Ju_o

Paybacks a bi*& isn't it Rebs?

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2014, 03:15 PM
Then he says this:

So now, your suspension depends on what Network you are on? ESPN has more camera angles than Fox Sports Net

Barrett Sallee ‏@BarrettSallee 4m
The SEC correctly suspended Miss. St. C Dillon Day for stomping. Let's see what happens w Ole Miss' C.J. Johnson (10) http://youtu.be/cFmoc66Ju_o

BulldogDX55
09-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Isn't he like the top guy at BR? Others ought to pick this up now. Hopefully SDS writes two articles on this incident as well.

Barrett really is trying to get back into our good graces, isn't he?

Political Hack
09-28-2014, 03:22 PM
Someone must've told him they didn't have enough camera angles to issue suspensions. that's hilarious.

you don't need a camera angle to see CJ and Pruitt up in the middle of it, CJ throwing punches, and Kimchee coming off the bench with other players to the scrum.

It was a brawl and they get nothing?

Political Hack
09-28-2014, 03:22 PM
Isn't he like the top guy at BR? Others ought to pick this up now. Hopefully SDS writes two articles on this incident as well.

Barrett really is trying to get back into our good graces, isn't he?

maybe he's just starting to see things more objectively.

RougeDawg
09-28-2014, 03:27 PM
CJ re-injured his v*gina last night anyway. Seems to be a chronic thing with him. I hope they can't find the "other camera angles" until after the Bama game. Him playing or not will not make a difference, but it is hilarious that the chickens came home to roost so quickly for those arrogant asshats.

Bully Dee Williams
09-28-2014, 03:42 PM
I would like to think that I had something to do with this one. I have been DMing most of the morning. He is the only one that responded so far.

Bucky Dog
09-28-2014, 03:44 PM
Just to be clear, CJ is NOT on the kickoff team and came off the bench and punched at least two Memphis players and shoved a third from what I see.

RougeDawg
09-28-2014, 03:44 PM
I would like to think that I had something to do with this one. I have been DMing most of the morning. He is the only one that responded so far.

I sent out a ton also. Let's give them a taste of their bullshit.

FlabLoser
09-28-2014, 03:46 PM
Just to be clear, CJ is NOT on the kickoff team and came off the bench and punched at least two Memphis players and shoved a third from what I see.

Suspension for leaving the bench to enter a brawl is the remainder of the game plus half of the following game. CJ might get a game and a half.

defiantdog
09-28-2014, 03:51 PM
Suspension for leaving the bench to enter a brawl is the remainder of the game plus half of the following game. CJ might get a game and a half.

Won't even get a hand slap. They'll claim he was walking on the field just like the defense always does after a kick off and he tried to break up the fight.... unfortunately, nothing will happen

Political Hack
09-28-2014, 04:40 PM

neither is Kimchee, but he was out there too. There were WAY more than 11 guys in the brawl.

Rick Danko
09-28-2014, 04:51 PM
I never, ever, want to see a player hurt. I truly don't like seeing #10 having injury issues over his college career.

That being said, I have never detested a player as much as I do CJ Johnson. Every time that asshat throws up the landshart after all that crap about his dad telling him be a man of his word just makes me sick. True image of a whore; taking the money for the job.

Bully Dee Williams
09-28-2014, 04:53 PM
I sent out a ton also. Let's give them a taste of their bullshit.

Let's tag team this thang! I have sent footage of the fight to everyone.

maroonmania
09-28-2014, 06:54 PM

And opposed to the Day situation there was NO uncertainty about intent here.