PDA

View Full Version : Just saw where Boise St lost to Air Force by 2 TDs

HailState39110
09-28-2014, 02:57 PM
Yesterday. I guess that discredits the Rebels best win to date. I know it's homerish to say that haven't played anybody, but they really haven't played anybody with a pulse . They keep talking how great there D is, but Vandy hasn't scored an offensive TD in 3 games now already on the season, Boise managed 14 on Air Force, and ULL and Memphis has no where near the talent they will face from SEC west opponents .

RougeDawg
09-28-2014, 03:00 PM
Yesterday. I guess that discredits the Rebels best win to date. I know it's homerish to say that haven't played anybody, but they really haven't played anybody with a pulse . They keep talking how great there D is, but Vandy hasn't scored an offensive TD in 3 games now already on the season, Boise managed 14 on Air Force, and ULL and Memphis has no where near the talent they will face from SEC west opponents .

Don't let facts get in the way of a good State of Delusion.**

lfl
09-28-2014, 03:04 PM
Oh, you didn't hear? Memphis is now the shoe-in for AAC Champions and they have a better Defense than half of the SEC. Did you not see how they (almost) beat UCLA, the best team in the PAC-10? Memphis is the best non-conference opponent any team in the SEC will play all year and Ole Miss beat them by three touchdowns. Dr. Bo completed almost 70% percent of his passes (if you include the ones to Memphis) and the SEC's best defense held their vaunted Memphis (side-to-side) rushing attack to negative yardage for the majority of the night. And if those stinkin' zebras would not have had it out for them...