PDA

View Full Version : Where do the bears get 2 more wins?

Leroy Jenkins
09-28-2014, 01:02 PM
I will concede Presbyterian. So where does the number 10 team in the nation get that 6th win? It wont be vs UA or auburn or UT or Arky or aTm or us. The team I saw last night cant get to 6. Getting to the Birmingham bowl is a problem top 10 teams shouldn't have.

Quaoarsking
09-28-2014, 01:04 PM
Realistically, they'll probably beat Arkansas and Tennessee. They seem to matchup well with Texas A&M, and we just don't know much about Auburn and LSU yet.

A 7-5 or 8-4 finish is the most likely outcome.

HoopsDawg
09-28-2014, 01:06 PM
They have a good team. Not a great team, but a good team. They will win 7 or 8 games this year and that's ok. Don't let it ruin your day. They had several things go wrong in that Memphis game, but Ole Miss dominated the game.

starkvegasdawg
09-28-2014, 01:06 PM
I'm guessing their best bet would be an upset of Auburn or TN. Everybody else I think will beat them like a red headed step child. Personally, I think those teams will too but that could be their best shot at win #6.

hailmari
09-28-2014, 01:20 PM
I think Arkansas will truck em all day long. But I can see the a&m game being a good one.

State82
09-28-2014, 01:53 PM
They have a good team. Not a great team, but a good team. They will win 7 or 8 games this year and that's ok. Don't let it ruin your day. They had several things go wrong in that Memphis game, but Ole Miss dominated the game.

Pretty much my thought. That game last night was never in doubt. They will get 3 more at minimum. Hope that's it.

Coach34
09-28-2014, 01:57 PM
Presby, Tennessee, and maybe UPig.

FlabLoser
09-28-2014, 02:06 PM
Presby

Anybody else watch Tennessee - UGA? Tennessee probably wins that one if their QB doesn't go out with a bruised elbow. I don't see Ole Miss beating Tennessee.

@Arkansas? Maybe. The Arkansas offense against Ole Miss's defense will be some entertaining smashmouth football. Arkansas controls the clock and the football. Ole Miss does not. I see Arkansas wearing down Ole Miss in this one.

Hello, 6-6 for the best Ole Miss team EVER!