PDA

View Full Version : And just like that...Freeze throws Bo under the bus.

blacklistedbully
09-27-2014, 10:01 PM
Couldn't even wait for the post-game show,

TrapGame
09-27-2014, 10:02 PM
That boy should have a permanent tread mark across the back of his jersey.

CadaverDawg
09-27-2014, 10:03 PM
What did he say?

msstate7
09-27-2014, 10:05 PM
Hugh freeze is such a man of character*

Bubb Rubb
09-27-2014, 10:06 PM
What did he say?

It was the typical "Bo knows he has to play better" stuff.

Tdawg
09-27-2014, 10:10 PM
What did he say?

He said that Bo would be the first one to tell you he didn't play well tonight. It's just insane that some coaches won't stand up for their players. Makes it refreshing to hear when a coach actually does, unequivocally support his players. Freeze would rather his fanbase blame the players he recruited than the coach who recruited and developed them.

thf24
09-27-2014, 10:11 PM
It was the typical "Bo knows he has to play better" stuff.

I wonder if Freeze actually believes Bo CAN play any better.

blacklistedbully
09-27-2014, 10:20 PM
Also said Bo made some bad decisions that really hurt them. Said they'll have to coach him up, as they always do, but Bo will have to make the right decisions.

yjnkdawg
09-27-2014, 10:22 PM
Also said Bo made some bad decisions that really hurt them. Said they'll have to coach him up, as they always do, but Bo will have to make the right decisions.

So they are going to hire a new coach then.

shoeless joe
09-27-2014, 11:11 PM
I don't find a ton of fault in what he said...except that at this point Bo is what he is. Freeze knows this, he has no one better; and there's the problem with it. That's how Bo plays... There really is no "better"...or worse for that matter. No gives his team a chance to win a lot of games, he also does the same for the other team. So in week 5 of year 3 I don't really see much to coach or change. And there is the problem with freeze still wanting to blame Bo...

Political Hack
09-28-2014, 06:13 AM
isn't it freezes fault for not developing his QB in the 4 years he's had him?

our QBs get better over time. I'd think that happens at most schools.

BLITZII
09-28-2014, 06:55 AM
"Bo" is "Bo" and he is not going to be any better this year than he has in the past. Without a run game TSUN is in the same boat as last year. 7-5 if that good and maybe 8 wins with a bowl.

sbcmortgageman
09-28-2014, 07:08 AM
So they are going to hire a new coach then.

+1

RougeDawg
09-28-2014, 02:54 PM
"Bo" is "Bo" and he is not going to be any better this year than he has in the past. Without a run game TSUN is in the same boat as last year. 7-5 if that good and maybe 8 wins with a bowl.

What happened to all that talent they have?** surely they have some quality qbs with all those crootin championships.

codeDawg
09-28-2014, 03:13 PM

Bo's problems are mostly Freeze putting him in bad situations because their run game is so bad. He goes out there and calls the same passes over and over and over. Eventually the D is going to figure it out and start forcing some bad decisions. You just can't throw that many passes and expect turnover free football with a good, not great, passing QB in college.

starkvegasdawg
09-28-2014, 03:22 PM
Bo knew what he was getting into after Arkie state. His own fault he told Bucky thank you may I have another.