PDA

View Full Version : I didn't see the UM/Memphis "altercation"....

TUSK
09-27-2014, 08:42 PM
would someone please give me an objective take on it...

the conference has painted themselves in a corner with the retro-Day suspension...

wanna see how it may affect the Bammer game.

DudyDawg
09-27-2014, 08:43 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFmoc66Ju_o#t=38

msstate7
09-27-2014, 08:48 PM
Om will not score on you. Fight means nothing

Maroonthirteen
09-28-2014, 06:33 AM
Link to video here.

OM definitely has players come onto the field (that were not on the KO team) to get involved. #10 comes from the sideline, gets in the middle and clearly throws a punch to the face of a Memphis player.

What are you going to do SEC?

Political Hack
09-28-2014, 06:38 AM
yep. Ask and yee shall receive.

Stepping on versus punching??? If that was CJ that threw it, the SEC has to suspend him, no??? I think their kicker may be too.

starkvegasdawg
09-28-2014, 07:04 AM
I didn't see it either but isn't it a rule that if you come off the sideline it is an automatic suspension? Thought they made that rule several years ago to prevent bench clearing brawls.

AROB44
09-28-2014, 09:35 AM
My guess is that they will skate on this just like they always do. Slive does not have to be consistent.....he never has.

Political Hack
09-28-2014, 09:37 AM
I didn't see it either but isn't it a rule that if you come off the sideline it is an automatic suspension? Thought they made that rule several years ago to prevent bench clearing brawls.

if so, half their team will be suspended.

CadaverDawg
09-28-2014, 09:38 AM
My guess is that they will skate on this just like they always do. Slive does not have to be consistent.....he never has.

Yep, if people don't raise almighty hell to the SEC office about this, they will definitely let it slide with no penalties or suspensions. They don't want to dampen the mood on their big Top 10 matchup* this weekend. The fact that OM is Top 10 after their showings against Boise and Memphis, is an embarrassment.

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2014, 09:51 AM

I think that may just be in the NBA

ShotgunDawg
09-28-2014, 09:52 AM
#10 CJ Johnson clearly throws a punch. He should be suspended. We need to start tweeting Barrett Sallee, SDS, and the ESPN folks about this.

CadaverDawg
09-28-2014, 10:01 AM
#10 CJ Johnson clearly throws a punch. He should be suspended. We need to start tweeting Barrett Sallee, SDS, and the ESPN folks about this.

Yep, get on it, everybody. Where's Bully Dee and company? Tweet that video and call out CJ and Senquez, and others.

PMDawg
09-28-2014, 10:01 AM
I dont know who Gates is, but he and CJ should be suspended. I didnt see anything to warrant anyone else getting suspended.

drunkernhelldawg
09-28-2014, 10:21 AM

I disagree. We don't need to be in it. It's their problem and they're not playing us next week. At this point, the quicker the Day situation dies, the better for us. Us tweeting the league office or raising hell on the web only fans the flames with zero benefit to our program.

I seen it dawg
09-28-2014, 10:35 AM
It makes it painful on the office and them. Hell yes drill the shit out of it. It doesn't hurt or help us in anyway but it makes it shitty for them. I want them to lose 70-0 on their historic Gameday appearance. If this has effect on that then do it.

DudyDawg
09-28-2014, 10:37 AM
Agreed. Would love to also see about five minutes of the historic gameday on the beautiful campus of Hotty toddy land showing clips of the fight and talking about how selfish/stupid/thug it was. That would be hilarious

jimbo352
09-28-2014, 10:39 AM
I'm sure the SEC office will take complaints from OM's biggest rival very seriously regarding this incident...

godlluB
09-28-2014, 10:43 AM
I'm sure the SEC office will take complaints from OM's biggest rival very seriously regarding this incident...

No one was asking LSU to complain. **

jimbo352
09-28-2014, 10:45 AM
No one was asking LSU to complain. **

maybe we should... They obviously have pull....

defiantdog
09-28-2014, 12:40 PM
Nothing will happen. The SEC will declare that CJ and the rest of the defense was just coming onto the field like normal. The altercation broke out and players were given on field penalties. Nothing else will happen because the SEC will state that none of the players had previous altercation issues blah blah blah blah blah.

Percho
09-28-2014, 12:56 PM
I paused and counted 17 OM players in the picture.