PDA

View Full Version : UPig has 291 yards on Offense at half vs A&M

Coach34
09-27-2014, 04:24 PM
194 rushing

msstate7
09-27-2014, 04:32 PM
Dak could put himself as a heisman front runner next week. I think we're gonna score a lot

HoopsDawg
09-27-2014, 04:48 PM
194 rushing

55 by the punter.

msstate7
09-27-2014, 04:50 PM
55 by the punter.

139 puts them on pace for 278.

Coach34
09-27-2014, 04:58 PM
55 by the punter.

so you're saying they still ran for for 143 yards on 21 carries? (It was 51 by the punter)

143 on 21 carries is still very good and you know that- 7 ypc. And I see you still havent said anything about our OL and how wrong you were

HoopsDawg
09-27-2014, 05:27 PM
so you're saying they still ran for for 143 yards on 21 carries? (It was 51 by the punter)

143 on 21 carries is still very good and you know that- 7 ypc. And I see you still havent said anything about our OL and how wrong you were

How was I wrong about our O-line? You made some sheepish predictions based on zero facts. You said numerous times that Justin Malone was going to be our RT and he was going to be very good there. You were wrong about that. I simply said we have some question marks let's wait and see how we do against a good team. I had concerns we couldn't run the ball without a FB/HB. But our interior line has been excellent and Malcolm has been more involved in the run game. No one is happier than me about that.

Coach34
09-27-2014, 05:36 PM
How was I wrong about our O-line? You made some sheepish predictions based on zero facts. You said numerous times that Justin Malone was going to be our RT and he was going to be very good there. You were wrong about that. I simply said we have some question marks let's wait and see how we do against a good team. I had concerns we couldn't run the ball without a FB/HB. But our interior line has been excellent and Malcolm has been more involved in the run game. No one is happier than me about that.

You said our OL was not going to be very good and a weak spot.

I was certainly wrong about Malone being at RT- but that had alot to do with Senior and Warren changing Hev's mind in August. But I wasnt wrong that this was going to be a very good OL and the best in Mullen's tenure. I wasnt wrong about it's depth- as you will see next Saturday when we play without Day.

There was nothing sheepish about what I said- it was said based on the talent we had. Malone's talent has never been in question by anybody that knows football- and he got hurt on a freak injury last year. No reason to think he wouldnt play at a high level this year. People raised hell about Beckwith- all he has done is garner an SEC lineman of the week award. At some point people have to admit that regardless of starzzz- we have a talented OL

HoopsDawg
09-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Y
I
There was nothing sheepish about what I said- it was said based on the talent we had. Malone's talent has never been in question by anybody that knows football- and he got hurt on a freak injury last year. No reason to think he wouldnt play at a high level this year. People raised hell about Beckwith- all he has done is garner an SEC lineman of the week award. At some point people have to admit that regardless of starzzz- we have a talented OL

I didn't know if Malone could bounce back after that major injury. He has not only bounced back, but he has been a road grater. He is very talented. Day and Clausell are very experienced. I have never given Beckwith much credit but he has turned into a very solid RG. And Senior has stepped it up. A lot of things appear to have come together on the O-line. If Clayborn can re-focus, maybe we can keep it up.